• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question: Why wasn't lenzo mad at Lea?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueKey777

Banned
In honesty i dont think it matters to nomura because its just such a frivolous detail.

MyNameisAnsem

True but he did seem to know what was going ton. But then Why does Axel still remember Roxas. This could also just be a plot hole.

Well yeah, but I was thinking that maybe they don't have all their memories at first. Sure, Axel remembered that time with Roxas, but did he remember everything?

BlueKey777

Banned
exactly its just some magical being brainwashing people so they forget (i mean forgive or whatever :))

BlueKey777

Banned
That being being Xehanort. He does seem to have too much control over them.
haha I was just kidding about the brain washing thing but now that you mention it... (Its all Xehanorts fault! we can blame anything on him and get away with it haha)

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I doubt Ienzo will play a huge role in KHIII. We have enough exposition in the form of Ansem the Wise and Yen Sid.

BlueKey777

Banned
I dont even remember saix talking much at all (besides a few small remarks to roxas)

BlueKey777

Banned
I agree. Maybe he'll help a little bit but he won't be a huge character. I would like to learn more about his bond with Ansem the Wise.
Its not so important to ienzo right now to fight with lea because he is very objective. so he puts aside his emotions and focuses on what needs to be done (which is finding the other members of the organization).

Gram

Banned
Awards
For that matter, it's likely that none of the other apprentices will end up being around either.

Agreed. There's really not much else to know about the others. Though the whole "unstable" thing with Even and Dilan could be a hint to more.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Maybe they just need time to recover, after all they were just thrown back into their original bodies. I have a feeling they'll just be the main characters for Hallow Bastion, or maybe even small side characters,

There's some theories thinking that some may be closet Xehanort's and since we don't know every vessel it may be possible to get more out of them than supporting roles. =3

Lester811

The stories of the games don't bother me.... I mean its an RPG and they all get convoluted at times sooo idk my thoughts are the same as the post from solo up top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back