• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
They're all canon. Though, some of them have uncanon elements (typically the Final Mixes).
As an example, the gameplay aspects of KH2:FM+ (Cavern of Rememberence, Data Battles, etc.) aren't really canon, but the story aspects (new cutscenes) are.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Also, the Lingering Sentiment battle is canon, which was featured in the final mix of KH2. Like HeartSeams said, I wouldn't think the data battles/Cavern of Remembrance are canon unless future games say otherwise.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Also, the Lingering Sentiment battle is canon, which was featured in the final mix of KH2. Like HeartSeams said, I wouldn't think the data battles/Cavern of Remembrance are canon unless future games say otherwise.

Is that proven? I've allways wondered. (I don't want any bbs spoilers but you can say bbs confirms it)

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah BBS makes that fight canon.

And basically like Soluus said the story aspects are very canon, even the Xemnas fight in KHIFM. While the Cavern probably isnt because it really adds nothing besides a challenging sidequest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back