• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
i was looking at a new scan at kh.co.uk and at the bottom of page there is a pic of this world, but what world is it? it doesn't look farmiliar heres a link >>

is it montro maybe?

EDIT:sorry the link doesn't work but just go to kh2.co.uk and then on the front page where the first scan that where it is.

Doushitemo

Please be more specific about which picture you're talking about. I would help you, but I don't know which one you're talking about. Try to post the link again.

TTBK2

Awards
It's the first scan on the left at the top of the page. And that is supposed to be Beauty and the Beast's ballroom?! I guess it could look like that if a heartless was there and destroyed it all. But everytime I see that second ally, I remember someone saying it was Beast and I just don't see it. He looks misfigured.

Doushitemo

Okay, so you're talking about this scan: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=update/856520050828_211331_0_big.jpg
And you mean the pictures at the bottom? Yes, those are from Beauty and the Beast, in the ballroom.
TTBK2 said:
But everytime I see that second ally, I remember someone saying it was Beast and I just don't see it. He looks misfigured.
Which picture are you talking about in the scan? Someone else said the same thing as you, so I looked at the pictures, but I didn't see anything that looked even remotely like an ally.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
the Hp Mp bar is probably the enemy's but you know how it's dark? theres pictures where's it's not like that. Is this evidence that KH2 does have day and night time in it?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Doushitemo said:
Okay, so you're talking about this scan: http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=update/856520050828_211331_0_big.jpg
And you mean the pictures at the bottom? Yes, those are from Beauty and the Beast, in the ballroom.

Which picture are you talking about in the scan? Someone else said the same thing as you, so I looked at the pictures, but I didn't see anything that looked even remotely like an ally.

yeah thats the link, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back