• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I have a question for the people of these forums. Will you come back onto this site after the Dec. 22 release of KH2 in Japan? I asked this becuase there are going to be spoilers ( you know, people who come onto the site and tell us every single detail of the game just to ruin our experience of the game). Im not going to come back onto the site when it comes out in Japan. I will come back when it is released for NA. I wont spoil the game for the Europeans. :)

O

Orochi Yashiro

It'll be fun for awhile, telling each other how to beat bosses, making strategies, and sharing secrets. But then what? I'll come back, just for awhile

Arab Wakka

Yeah, I want to know all about the game, but I want to know it as I play it. As of 12.22.2005, Arab Wakka is no longer a KHinsider. You get what I mean, ya?

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Yeah I'll still come back, but I'll ignore all the threads that contain spoilers. I'm doing it right now (I know absolutely nothing about the 13th Order and the Nobodies and I wanna keep it that way! :p)

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
OMG this stupid questions keep popping up everywhere now.. if it were me then this would all be in Forum insanity

All i'm saying is that there's more to the forum than KH2, i'm still gonna make (poor) AMVs from hopefully some new KH2 gameplay vids and see them get rated...i bet Crystal Ice and Ninjutsu designs will be still here, even with the new KH2 stuff, i'm still gonna try and use the RPG...

And besides, there's a huge difference between reading about a game, and playing it...e.g. I haven't seen AC yet, but know loads about it...

K

Kegluneq

Il just hang out here more often just in case somebodys got a spoiler or something to post. Then theyll probably turn this into the new kingdom hearts forum. IL stay though as long as i can il just keep on comin here

ansemrikku555

I might i mean if i get stuck on the game i might go on.....
JK of course ill go on but i just will look out for spoilers and try to stop myself from reading it lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back