• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fede

it's gonna be a silver disk.my god this is the thrid time that someone makes this thread.if you are going to participate in a big forum like this you should b on it everyday and not miss nothing cuz this is what happens.(no offence)

Sora da Explorer

well you know unlike you we all have lives and better things to do then waste away in front of a computer screen but to your question Riku231....it probably would be silver but does it matter?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'll be silver. Square Enix isn't stupid enough to release a game that can't play on old PS2s because some people still have them. They would lose money if they did that.

chainlink12

it'll be silver, they stopped making games on blue disks, thank god cause i have the first virsion of the ps2. now blue ray disks, that's something worth discussing.

Wrath of Roxas

It matters for the people who have the original ps2 not the slim one. For some reason the regular ps2 has trouble playing blue disk. If you have a slim ps2 then you dont have to worry about it.

Sharikaaria

blue disks supposedly require a cleaner lense for the laser that scans the disk. so if your ps2 is older, then your lense might have a bit more dust on it. i'm 99.9% sure that kh2 will be silver disk. if anyone's seen a back cover yet, just check whether the label "dvd" (dvd means silver disk) is on there or not, if anyone really feels like checking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back