• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

He can block out your magic??? I've killed him time after time again and he has NEVER done that to me. It can't be the difficulty rating because I ALWAYS play on Critical just so I can have a good challenge. He always killed me with his desperation move and the first time I beat him by spamming him to death with Reflect. It took forever.

That is freaky, I can't believe he's never done that to me. *confused* I wonder why??? If anyone else has experienced this please let me know. I can't be the only one that this has happened to.
Has he blocked your attacks then? The red one blocks your attacks and the blue blocks magics AND potions.

To me he always started with Magic Seal or Attack Seal and it was annoying D:

CerberusInferno

show me on the doll where he touched you

*Points to butt* Here...T__T

And to Yannis

Actually no he never actually has blocked any of my attacks. I'm really good at dodging him. The only way I ever actually DIED was toward the end when I was out of ETHERS and couldn't cast REFLECT. He always just killed me in one hit. And let me tell you there is no bigger ballbuster than getting that bastard down to NO health and then being jackhammerd to death in ONE hit. I had ALOT of near misses but no he never actually blocked my attacks. He just never got the chance.

Last edited:

vexen_trismegist

I finally beat him today. He kicked me around for quite a while there. I was level 99 on critical, but I guess I should have heightened my stats so it would of been easier.

Some times i got bad luck and he did this seal magic all the time xD
I know!! Those seal moves peeved me off terribly ><

Silfarion

i have beaten him on my 6th try if i am correct. he was hard. the magic seal isn't a problem. it is problem when he starts his combo and chases you like hell (i always died at there) and also when you need to do reaction (when sora is covered by strange electic ball), you could just die off. i died in there many times too.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
I can only get 1/2 a bar down. He's very hard. You can't even attack while he's attacking. He's so unpredicitable.

D

The KR3W
It took me a long time to beat him. It took me an even longer time to beat him on Critical Mode.

C

Colours

Terra is definately the hardest boss in the game. I still haven't been able to beat him so I just watched the ending on youtube. LOL

It wasn't Terra, it was the ES. It was a non-canon fight because it wasn't important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back