• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questioned Release Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRuePlaya187

Now i know your all thinking" i hate this kid, didnt he read the fourms about posting release dates!!!???' i know but i just wanted to share with you that target, wal-mart, Best buy and other retailers have been saying march 30 on their web sites and reserves in their stores. Now i know the rule not to believe them unless it comes form Square-enix or Disney but i thought i ought to say it

i personally wont belive it untill its posted on official websites. But often on other games, The big stores tend not to let reserves out until the REAL dates, so they dont cause people getting mad. I just want to hear some opinions... Feel FRee to say wat you want I CAN DIG IT!!! :p

hooded_twilight0

well I'm getting into these release dates threads and liking them, the only problem is that there have been rumors of a beginning of March release and an end of March release and yet S-E hasn't said ANYTHING! I'd rather believe the earlier release date, but I really don't know. I wish S-E would spill the beans already.

RikusDarkHalf

YA i agree with why should i be reading this who cares?
well dont matter none
all release day forums will be closed in a while no matter what
DONT TRUST ANYTHING UNTILL IT IS POSTED BY MONKEY ON THIS SITE!!!!

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
good research and everything but im going along w/ you and not believing anything until i hear it officially from Square-Enix

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I kinda think you should've said this on the other questionable release date threads...why? I don't know

Thankies for the info!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
You know how many threads there are talking about the samething!...enough already! :mad:

MetalChocobo002

ahh who cares....i like release threads..gives me hope on when its comin out....its not like u have to click on every release thread and read it.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Not only do false release dates give you false hopes!..it also moves down a more important thread which is more important than fake release threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back