• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

questions about data install

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i have 949 mb free on my psp so i was wondering if i have enough space to do the highest data install and have all three save files for terra aqua and ven?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I need to free some space up i got several data installs on my PSP. Monster Hunter Unite, MGS: Peace Walker, Dissidia Final Fantasy, ugh idk which one to axe.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
I need to free some space up i got several data installs on my PSP. Monster Hunter Unite, MGS: Peace Walker, Dissidia Final Fantasy, ugh idk which one to axe.

I would remove Dissidia... the loading times for the game arent that slow to begin with :p

Actually now that I think about it... Imma go do data install on Dissidia now... just for the heck of it. lol. I have like 1400 free MB on my PSP :/

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
no problem anymore just realized that i have a target giftcard so i ordered a 4gb memory card, i'm assuming that is enough?

That's too much.

AH! Reconnection! You Double Posted! AHHHH!

EDIT:
I only have a 1GB card. :(
Ima' have too delete stuff off it now.

sdr08

no problem anymore just realized that i have a target giftcard so i ordered a 4gb memory card, i'm assuming that is enough?
or back up all of your game saves on media GO, now that i think about it, i wish i done the same before i got 4GB memory stick

Last edited:

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
That's too much.

AH! Reconnection! You Double Posted! AHHHH!

EDIT:
I only have a 1GB card. :(
Ima' have too delete stuff off it now.

What the hell? XD
I edited my post D:
Anyway, 4GB is way more than enough. You might want to buy a bunch of crap on the PS Store. I wish I could get FF7, but I dont have enough space :[

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back