• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions about Deep Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AHeartless

1. What does there read when there's that bottle with a message? I cant read it, all blurry letters....
2. In the end, there's a text: "Everything is coming back to me. The true..." does it mean the true memories. You know, what Vexen or who ever it was were babbling about those true memories to Sora.
3. Why is Sora flying over water. I wanna fly too...

Sorry if these questions are posted already, you got full rights to hate me then. :)

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
AHeartless said:
1. What does there read when there's that bottle with a message? I cant read it, all blurry letters....
2. In the end, there's a text: "Everything is coming back to me. The true..." does it mean the true memories. You know, what Vexen or who ever it was were babbling about those true memories to Sora.

Sorry if these questions are posted already, you got full rights to hate me then. :)

1. It reads: "A fragmented tale... A world without you.... The eyes will close."

2. The end text could possibly mean that. Who knows. A lot of people think DD is irrelevent. But DD was made before CoM was made, so maybe the ... could have continued to say 'the True Keyblade Master?" Riku was the true Keyblade Master before Sora, after all, and those words might have been spoken by him. Who knows?

3. ..... It could be a dream?

Oracle

1. Umm... What shards said

2. I am agreeing with the true memories theory... It makes more sense.

3. He's using Super Glide upside down?

C

cloud_luver623

AHeartless said:

i bet it means that all of his memories were coming back..........that everything was making sense of what he had to do. maybe he was the true keyblade master........that his heart was the chosen one. maybe it means that the true memories were being uncovered in his heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back