• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions I could have answered?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
FORGOT TO PUT IN SPOILERS SECTION. PLOT AHEAD.

So I just beat the game finally and have seen the secret ending(which was fantastic by the way, totally makes me like KH again JUST for that ending) and am in some serious need of questions answered. Thanks in advance. By the way, I've been massive avoiding the KH sections so I'd not get spoiled for BBS, so I probably missed some news.

1. Now WHY does Roxas look like Sora? This still doesn't make sense to me. Or moreover, how did Ven get inside Sora, so to say.

2. Are Terra and Xehanort still battling it out within his heart?

3. Any particular reason why Vanitas had Sora's face? Or none at all. If it's none I'm disappointed.

4. That WAS DiZ/Ansem in the darkness with Aqua, right? Just double checking.

5. So how are Ven and Terra sitting at the castle when it's been transformed into Castle Oblivion in the secret ending?

That'll be all folks.

Vanitas Remnant

The secret ending had the two of Ven and Terra sitting in the Land of Departure after it's been transformed. Well this isn't a real scene, Terra doesn't have his body and Ven doesn't have his heart, I'm pretty sure it's just to show how everything connects with Sora or something Sappy like that... Yes it was DiZ with Aqua.

I'm not sure if Terra's heart is even still in his/Xemnas' body, the bit where Xehanort aimed the keyblade at his chest and you hear an unlocking suggests that Terra's heart is removed, if this is the case I like to think that it found it's way back to it's armor because that makes more sense.

Vanitas had Sora's face because the people down Square Enix are just lazy as hell.

Ven's heart was removed from his body when the X-blade was destroyed, I supose it went for a bit of a fly around the place and found Sora? I dunno.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Heartless Prince

Website
shinzart.com
I've got a question or two of my own in the same vein.

1. Before Ven's heart joined with Sora's, affecting Vanitas' appearance, what did Vanitas look like? just a darker version of Ven?

2. When Ventus' heart joined with Sora's, did Sora already have a complete station? If so, wouldn't part of Sora's station, or heart, have been cast off during the merging? Because it says that he needs Ven, or Roxas, in order to be whole in KH2.

3.And if the only reason that Sora can wield the Keyblade (it was originally supposed to go to Riku) is because he has Ven within his heart, wouldn't he have lost the ability once they were separated and Roxas (the part of Sora's heart that is Ventus) was created??

~J

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
1. Before Ven's heart joined with Sora's, affecting Vanitas' appearance, what did Vanitas look like? just a darker version of Ven?
Probably. Some people like to think he didn't have a face, ala Xion.

2. When Ventus' heart joined with Sora's, did Sora already have a complete station? If so, wouldn't part of Sora's station, or heart, have been cast off during the merging? Because it says that he needs Ven, or Roxas, in order to be whole in KH2.
His heart didn't join or merge with Sora's in any way.
Sora connected his heart to help heal Ven's heart, but that isn't to say that Sora gave up something of his own to Ven, Sora was still very much complete.

3.And if the only reason that Sora can wield the Keyblade (it was originally supposed to go to Riku) is because he has Ven within his heart, wouldn't he have lost the ability once they were separated and Roxas (the part of Sora's heart that is Ventus) was created??
Sora didn't inherit anything from Ven. Sora's ability to wield the Keyblade is his own.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Number 5, I think Aqua was able to transform C.O. back into it's original form. And, she was able to free Terra from Xehanort's grip. And, Terra woke Ven up. That's what I think. But, then why wouldn't Aqua be there?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Number 5, I think Aqua was able to transform C.O. back into it's original form. And, she was able to free Terra from Xehanort's grip. And, Terra woke Ven up. That's what I think. But, then why wouldn't Aqua be there?
Uh, it was a purely symbolic scene, it didnt actually happen.

xStarSeekerx

1. If you played BBS you'll know how ven got inside of sora. and roxas looks like sora probably because he's his nobody.

2. They're not fighting. Xehanort has the overall control of the body, as for terras heart, it has been strongly implied in the Ultamania that it was went over to riku, also pointed out in KHII final mix

3. Vanitas under the mask looks like Sora. "Sora" is of course Japanese for "sky", but it can also translate as "void". "Void" is a synonym for emptiness, the Latin word for which is ...Vanitas! Vanitas takes off his mask and looks like Sora after Ven meets Sora. For all we know, Vanitas didn't have a face before Ven met Sora, and Vanitas gained his appearance from Ven's memories!

4. yes, yes it was

5. Those are just the people that are connected to soras heart calling for help. you also can see roxas axel and xion. and we all know that xion went back to being memories, axel is part of the darkness. and roxas is inside of sora.

hope i helped

SoraAndVanitas

I get asked why Vanitas looks like Sora a lot. There are many different theories. The best supported one would be very similar the reason that Roxas looks like Ventus. When Vanitas was born, he was faceless like Xion, which is why he has that stupid mask. Vanitas' birth (he was born from Ven's darkness, which took too much of his heart) left Ven's heart fractured and Sora agreed to heal his heart. This connected Ven's and Sora's hearts, giving Vanitas Sora's future looks.

It's very confusing to put it that way. It's basically the same reason why Roxas has Ven's looks. That's just the main theory, anyway. Don't hold me to that. It's just what I believe and maybe the games in the future will help. We've yet to found out!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
1 & 3. Ven's darkness is extracted, and that darkness becomes Vanitas. At that moment, Vanitas either looks like Ven, or is faceless; he was born with a mask, so we don't know which one, but it doesn't matter. Ven's Heart starts to collapse, and MX brings Ven to DI to die in peace. Somewhere on DI, Sora is just born. Sora connects to Ven's heart, fills it with Light, and Ven wakes up. Sora affects Vanitas through Ventus, and Vanitas gains Sora's face. Years pass, and then Ventus and Vanitas battle at the end of BBS. They merge into one heart. In their internal conflict, Ven destroys Vanitas, also destroying half of their heart. Ven can't survive anymore, so he enters Sora's body, making a more solid connection with Sora that allows him to not die. Ven's body goes into a coma and is brought to LoD, which becomes CO. 10 years past, and Sora stabs himself to release Kairi. Sora becomes and Heartless, and Roxas is also created. The Heart Shapes the Body, and Roxas is affected by Ventus the most, causing him to look like Ventus. The End.

2. Somewhere between the creation of Terranort, and the creation of Xemnas and Ansem SOD, MX and Terra's hearts merge into one. They then become Ansem SOD. Terra's body becomes Xemnas, who has Terra's and MX's memories.

4. Yes, it was.

5. That scene is pure Symbolism.

Stars

リク
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I could have miss something
How did you know it was 4 years before BBS when Vanitas was extracted from Ven? xD

ThatGuy

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Heartless Prince

Website
shinzart.com
I get asked why Vanitas looks like Sora a lot. There are many different theories. The best supported one would be very similar the reason that Roxas looks like Ventus. When Vanitas was born, he was faceless like Xion, which is why he has that stupid mask. Vanitas' birth (he was born from Ven's darkness, which took too much of his heart) left Ven's heart fractured and Sora agreed to heal his heart. This connected Ven's and Sora's hearts, giving Vanitas Sora's future looks.

It's very confusing to put it that way. It's basically the same reason why Roxas has Ven's looks. That's just the main theory, anyway. Don't hold me to that. It's just what I believe and maybe the games in the future will help. We've yet to found out!

His Mask/Helmet isn't stupid :<

It almost looks like a skull which is a major element in most Vanitas style artworks.

~J

MeggieKeyblader

2. They're not fighting. Xehanort has the overall control of the body, as for terras heart, it has been strongly implied in the Ultamania that it was went over to riku, also pointed out in KHII final mix

Where in the Ultimania and KH2 Final Mix does it hint that Terra's heart is in Riku's body? I was kinda hoping that it was stilll stuck in his body with MX's heart, I feel like that would be more dramatic,

Lindaxe

Actually, you guys are going about this all wrong. Vanitus doesn't look like Sora, Sora looks like Vanitus. Vanitus always looked the way he does. One of the BBS plot interviews I read here at khinsider said that when sora fixed ven's heart at the beginning of the game, that was when sora was being born. Its as if when his heart was formed and sora came into the world, his heart was first drawn to Ven's light. So if Vanitus was created by taking out a part of Ven's heart, then it makes sense that when sora is born and completes Ven's heart, he would grow up to look like the missing part that he replaced.

Lindaxe

Nope I'm totally wrong. My bad. Just found this interview where Nomura says, "And there is a reason that Vanitas looks like Sora. As Sora filled in Ventus’ fractured heart, the fractured part (Vanitas) was affected by Sora and ended up with Sora’s face. So if it had been Riku who had filled in Ventus’ heart, Vanitas would have looked like Riku."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back