• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions i need awnsering.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
Ok, i played KH2 twice, and there's some stuff i still dont get. If someone could please help me with these.

1. What did Auron mean by "Thanks for meddeling"?

2. Who was Demyx running from in the Underworld?

3. What was Xigbar doing in the Palace in Land of Dragons?

4. Which Organization member was it that went to Agrabah and gave the Pedler all that gold so he wouldent tell about Jafar's return?

Those questions have been bothering me for a while. Anyone got the awnsers? :confused:

HeartofTwilight

Thanks for meddloing nis a joke from the first game. One of the rules is no meddling in the affairs of other worlsd. Which is what they did

Demyx i think was running from Sora, wanting to get out and not have to fight

Xibar was probably looking for Riku to get rid if him

Could have been anyone

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
2) Most likey Hades/Heartless cuz Demyx was coming from The Valley of the Dead
3) He was the person who caused the dragon to turn into the big fish thing. Remember each organization member was in a world to collect a strong person's heart after Sora destroyed
4)Saix, couldnt have been anyone else, they were busy

1948dragon_

I think demyx wasnt running form somone but trying not to get cought telling sora to run away. why was he telling sora to run away? I think it was becuse he didnt want to fight sora. he had orders to get roxas to come back to the organization and if he wouldnt come he would have to "take care of him". I think he knew he wouldnt come to the organization so that would mean he would have to fight him. I think he sort of liked roxas and didnt want to hurt (that and he thought he would get his a$$ kicked) so he went to the underworld to tell sora to stay away from the organization and keep him safe (and get that stone thing) but when sora tried to get that stone thing and wouldnt turn to the organization he had to fight him (following orders) which cost him his life...........now that I think about it the organization didnt do anything truly evil just try to get hearts and become whole. hows that bad?

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
I think they were visiting the worlds Sora was visiting to bring Heartless for Sora to kill to take the hearts for KH

Utlima Sorafan

HeartofTwilight said:
Thanks for meddloing nis a joke from the first game. One of the rules is no meddling in the affairs of other worlsd. Which is what they did

Demyx i think was running from Sora, wanting to get out and not have to fight

Xibar was probably looking for Riku to get rid if him

Could have been anyone

All of those work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back