• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

questions..(provided with screenshots)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeShadow88

riku 104 you are wronge about castel oblivion not being in KH2, in the tech TV trailer ( it's a good one, if you haven't seen it, go google it ) we clearly see the pods that sora goes to sleep in, and I don't think that too many places have those, so oviously it is in KH2, I'm not saying that it plays a big role, or that you can even go back to it after you leave, but it's there

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
HAHAHA! that's sora hovering upside down. but you know what? if you look at it the right way, his feet and the way he's positioned looks like the top half of the Trickmaster (wonderland boss) !!! am i right?

adventchildkiori

.Oathkeeper. said:
HAHAHA! that's sora hovering upside down. but you know what? if you look at it the right way, his feet and the way he's positioned looks like the top half of the Trickmaster (wonderland boss) !!! am i right?

*sarcastic voice*Congradulations, you just repeated what we talked about in the past posts on here, do you want a pixie stick?

but yes you are right, lol some of us got the picture of sora confused with the trickmaster.

Last edited:

libreg

hey wait a second... how come in the first picture he can do that move without being in drive mode... probably one of his abilities. I never new that. Yup Im a n00b... Why must I suffer!!!

Playcell

at first i 'did' thought that it was Trickmaster from wonderland..lol...Sora's feet look like his head..lol

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
1 thats a heartless (lol LOL LOL)
2. its marluxia[he lead sora to castle oblivion]
3. castle oblivion
4. maybe not cuz he's with riku and riku might be playable.

The Reaper

velocity2325 said:
1 thats a heartless (lol LOL LOL)
2. its marluxia[he lead sora to castle oblivion]
3. castle oblivion
4. maybe not cuz he's with riku and riku might be playable.
Im confused what do you mean!? I mean if Rikus playable than mickey probably will be to.

adventchildkiori

no reaper he means if Riku is playable then mickey will be on your team like sora has Donald and Goofy. I think thats what he means.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
To clear a few things up, you guys think the topic starter is some crazy guy even trying to ask why the big heartless are at Countryside. Well, its a very smart question, and one that can be answered.

In KH2, new and old heartless will appear. Also Neo Heartless and Dusks. So that makes 4 types of heartless...

Also, the second pic and third pic are from CoM, so not a KH2 question.

And yes, Mickey will be playable, unless he has the same role as Auron (KH2 in the Underworld) and Riku (KH1 in Monstro)
But Mickey will have a big role, confirmed by Square-Enix and Disney.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
how did u think a simple large body, or that flying thing heartless is that one from KH1 in wonder land. that heartless was MUCH taller lol

and i doubt that u play mickey, of course mebe he'll be sort of in ur party mebe (like when sora was in monstro in KH1, riku helped fight the parasite cage...barely lol) <----- that might happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back