• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igloo9

I have some questions that I can't understand.

1. What is the mystery behind the keyblade war? MX wanted to bring back the keyblade war so he can reveal this secret, but did we ever found out what the secret was?

2. Why do TAV wear armor when traveling? I know it's too protect them from darkness, but what happens if they don't wear it? Does the darkness kill them or something?

3. If MX just needed a heart of light and dark to make the X-blade, why was he also looking for the princesses of heart?

4. How does Kingdom Hearts (the blue heart in the sky) relate to the BBS story? Does MX want to unlock it? Why does he want to? Why did the other keybladers want it? Why was it so important to start a war over? Does KH make them powerful or something? What will happen? Explain KH to me.

Veriun

1. MX wanted to create a brand new world where light and darkness were equals or somesuch; the current world has too much light. Also, he said something about wanting to see if their light could equal the one spoken of in legends.

2. Darkness erodes the heart. Eraqus is such a firm believer in light that he didn't want to expose his apprentices to the stuff if there was a way around it. MX travelled without armor, and... well.

3. The Princesses were one of the "seeds" he planted as a part of his grand plan.

4. If KH is unlocked, the Keyblade Wars will start again. KH can only be unlocked by the X-blade, so the wars were fought to acquire it. As for why they wanted KH, eh. You can supposedly control every heart in existence if you have it, aka world domination, and with the greatest heart comes the greatest light. Some wanted to get the light, some wanted the world domination part, some tried to stop them, and some got dragged into the war because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Igloo9

Whoa, thanks. That cleared most of it up, but I'm still just a bit confused about number 1 and 3.

If the X-blade is all you need to unlock KH, then why does MX want to bring back the keyblade wars? The X-blade was complete near the end of BBS (before it shattered or whatever) so if that was it, and that's all he needed to unlock it, what's the point of bringing the keyblade wars back?

What do you mean "seeds" that were planted? How does it relate to the "grand plan" of unlocking KH?

To me, it's like this. The X-blade is created, KH is unlocked, MX gets all of the power, creates a new world, etc... then it's over. What does the keyblade wars or princesses have anything to do with it?

Chris211

Whoa, thanks. That cleared most of it up, but I'm still just a bit confused about number 1 and 3.

If the X-blade is all you need to unlock KH, then why does MX want to bring back the keyblade wars? The X-blade was complete near the end of BBS (before it shattered or whatever) so if that was it, and that's all he needed to unlock it, what's the point of bringing the keyblade wars back?

What do you mean "seeds" that were planted? How does it relate to the "grand plan" of unlocking KH?

To me, it's like this. The X-blade is created, KH is unlocked, MX gets all of the power, creates a new world, etc... then it's over. What does the keyblade wars or princesses have anything to do with it?

MX wanted to see unlock KH to see what happened during the keyblade wars and start another one. In that one scene with ME he was asking about what happened after the keyblade war also. Didn't he do research on the princesses to create another KH incase his current plan failed? MX always seems to have more than 1 plan to accomplish his goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back