• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Lingering Will question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kreezy64

Awards
Was there ever a reason given/is there even a reason as to why the portal that goes to the Badlands for the Lingering Will battle appeared in Disney Castle?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Re: Quick Lingering Will question.

Quick Lingering Will answer: no.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

You mean the dark, eerie portal beside the mysterious, glowing orb and the random door that leads to the past?

Easy, aliens.

Awards

Might be to give you an actual reason to go back to Disney Castle beyond just doing the Timeless River stuff. And the treasures I suppose if you didn't pick them up during your initial visit to Disney Castle since it's the only world you only "need" to visit once.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Might be to give you an actual reason to go back to Disney Castle beyond just doing the Timeless River stuff. And the treasures I suppose if you didn't pick them up during your initial visit to Disney Castle since it's the only world you only "need" to visit once.

Design wise, I think this is pretty solid. Nice!

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

It might just be a coincidence, but the only physical entity in the entirety of KH2 who has been to the Keyblade Graveyard was Mickey. So in my head it kind of made sense that of all the worlds the LW could have "called to", it was that one. *shrug*

Or it was the same juju that caused Xemnas to appear in the Dragon Maleficent arena from KH1.

moo

I figured it was meant to be sort of a "link to the past" so they put it in Disney Castle to parallel with Timeless River? It just occurred to me the other day tho I may just be a slowpoke lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back