• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Question on the "How"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I have one simple question about Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories:
How did both King Mickey and Riku escape Kingdom Hearts? They never passed the door of the light, and Kingdom Hearts had been sealed...
Plus if only Evil can pass KH, then can't only Light pass the Door to the Light?
King Mikey...possibly is pure light, but I know for a fact that Riku isn't, he's much more in the middle.
Diz took him out of it right? But ... how?

I lied; I have another question.
There are these crossroads right? One leads to Twilight Town (I think...I believe so) another to Kingdom Hearts, and another to the Door to the Light, and finally the road to Castle Oblivion. Is that correct?

JafarAlfalfa

So are you saying that they came from Kingdom Hearts to the crossroads then to Castle Oblivion then back to the crossroads and then to twilight town? I noob so I'm getting really confused here...

JafarAlfalfa

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
JafarAlfalfa said:
So are you saying that they came from Kingdom Hearts to the crossroads then to Castle Oblivion then back to the crossroads and then to twilight town? I noob so I'm getting really confused here...

JafarAlfalfa

Well...basically yeah...
There's three crossroads? How do you figure that?
At the most there's two.
The one Sora was on, and the other that Riku went through.
Why would you think that there is more than one crossroad?

Endgame

:D
1: Does it matter how Riku and Mickey got out of Kingdom Hearts?
2: Does it matter how many crossroads there are?

The point of CoM was to make a game that would squeeze more money from the KH licence without advancing the plotline. So Riku and Mickey were temporarily brought from KH. Who cares if no one eplained it, as long as the game is fun.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Though your point is a valid one, Zetsumi, but I have to say that it's not fun when there's plot holes, you know?
I love mysteries in games, but when there's no answer to the mysteries...
despite the fact of how much it cost and whatever the hell the company's use for the game is, I really enjoy a good, deep, and complete plot.

Ansem/Sephy

Just a question that bugs me: Isn't it weird that the series is named after KH even though KH is a world of Darkness? Sora told Ansem that KH was Light . . . wrongo . . . KH WAS Darkness, but we know it was Sealed by Light, Kairi's grandmother told her that "even in the deepest darkness" a light shines within. We know this to be true, but if KH was to be unlocked once more, then it would be of Supreme Darkness, like Ansem said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back