• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

quick question,WHEN WAS KH2 OFFICIALLY REVEALLED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
EVERYONE IS SAYING THEY WAITED 4 YEARS FOR KH2,but kh has been out for 4 years, so have u all really been waiting 4 years?when was the project of kh2 officially revealled, i mean, i was a fan of kh for almost 4 years ,but didnt start followin kh2 untill a bit later, so i wanted to kno approx. when kh2 was announced

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
It was about 3 and a half years, but it is easier to say 4 (I am pretty sure this is true)

odie4lsu20

(this shouldn't be a spoiler by now...if it is to you...then shame on you..lol)

I sort of knew by instinct that there would be a sequel when I beat KH when I saw the secret ending, but I don't know when it was officially announced

australian sora

Keyblade Master
for me it been like 3 years of so.............and after you finished the first one you just knew there was gonna be a second one

I got CoM on Janurary, then I got KH on April. The storyline was pretty confusing for me when I played CoM. But when I beat KH. all was revealed.
So I waited for actually 8 months or so. I gathered every infomation I could see about KH2. Then I joined this forum and loved KH2. Can't believe it comes out tomorrow.

*faints*

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
i got kh when it first came out in 2002 or was it 2003. i guessed there'd be another game but i never thought much about back then and went off kh for a while. i got back into about 2 years ago now and stuck with it ever since.

i hated myself for going off it back then, what was i thinking, KH ROCKS XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back