• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

quick question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i reserved the bundle, now i heard somthing about a data install whats that? do i need it? how much?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
-facepalm-

Data Install is an option on the game that lets you install part of the games data on your memory stick for faster loading times... It cost 29.99 a month in the US.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
A data install is something you do with a psp or PS3 game that you install the game onto the system's hard drive in order to cut down on loading times and things like that.

Its optional and you do it from the main menu of the game, usually.

-facepalm-

Data Install is an option on the game that lets you install part of the games data on your memory stick for faster loading times... It cost 29.99 a month in the US.

Since when do you have to pay for a data install?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
-facepalm-

You know, facepalming wasn't necessary. It's obvious this guy hasn't played many PSP games so he wouldn't know.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
alright kool thanks guys, and there is diffrent types? is it like one takes longer than the other or?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Nope. Usually its just the one. But you gotta make sure that your memory stick has enough space. Some can be really large in size.

(thats what she said)

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
okay thank you, well i have the bundle so it comes with a 4gb so im sure i'll have nough

You still have to pay the $29.99 fee a month, payed to my bank account, or a one time fee of a PS3 [older version with backwards compatibility] mailed to my address. Whichever you prefer.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
You still have to pay the $29.99 fee a month, payed to my bank account, or a one time fee of a PS3 [older version with backwards compatibility] mailed to my address. Whichever you prefer.

ill be needing your acount number, or your adress to get those to you. siike

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Actually, I thought there were 3 settings of Data Install, at least, from what I've seen with Dissidia. There's 200mb, 400mb and 600mb, but as I said, that's just what I've seen.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Shinkirō;5213053 said:
Actually, I thought there were 3 settings of Data Install, at least, from what I've seen with Dissidia. There's 200mb, 400mb and 600mb, but as I said, that's just what I've seen.

Yes there are, you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back