• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

quick recap plox?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
hey this is kinda embarrasing but i havent checked up with khi in a while and like i have no idea whats going on with KH3/KH3DS and have no idea what recoded was about cuz i kinda got sick of the re used characters/maps. anyway could somebody just give tell me what KH3DS is vaguely about and if recoded had anything important. much appreciated

Revolution

ReCoded was about a mysterious line in Jiminy's Journal and the bugs within it. Using a machine, Mickey and Co create a digital Sora to go through the journal and correct the bugs. At the end, you find out it was Namine who wrote the line about memories she found deep within Sora's heart that she could not gain access too. She explains to him and Mickey about how everyone (TAV, Axel, Roxas, Xion, Namine) need to be saved. This then prompts Mickey to write the letter you find in KH2

3D (Dream Drop Distance) is a prequel to Kingdom Hearts 3. Yen Sid calls Sora and Riku for a Mark of Mastery Exam.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Some additional info for DDD:

Only a very small part of the game will be about the Mark of Mastery exam.
In the latest interview Mr. Nomura confirmed that Dream Drop Distance will mainly deal with the data concealed inside Sora by Ansem the Wise, which is said to be the "key" to saving all of the tormented ones which were shown saying Sora's name in Blank Points, the BBS secret ending.

WaveK89

Some additional info for DDD:

Only a very small part of the game will be about the Mark of Mastery exam.
In the latest interview Mr. Nomura confirmed that Dream Drop Distance will mainly deal with the data concealed inside Sora by Ansem the Wise, which is said to be the "key" to saving all of the tormented ones which were shown saying Sora's name in Blank Points, the BBS secret ending.

A bit off-topic, but this makes me realize something. People have mentioned the data world as such with Mickey's machine. Now, I sort of think that Ansem's machine back at the old mansion in Twilight Town could also be used to access the data in Sora's heart. This gives another reason why Kairi could return to Twilight Town. I know Kairi was shown for BBSv2, but it's just a thought. My apologies if this mini-theory has been mentioned before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back