• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick theory on the silver-haired mystery man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VLR.XIII

oh poor wittle infinity! is avant bothering you? here, have a towel to dry those tears of you.
towel.jpg

Though you couldn't use [ IMG] tags... shamisen

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because we're Platinum members, a user rank that comes after 3000 posts with certain privileges the lower ranks don't have.

State

Awards
Though you couldn't use [ IMG] tags... shamisen
It was a joking reference to loke, sir.
∞;4764597 said:
Because we're Platinum members, a user rank that comes after 3000 posts with certain privileges the lower ranks don't have.

Yep, and before Platinum comes Premium.

~Avant~

∞;4764597 said:

Then I'll become a Platinum member too. And I'll stand above you both as god of this domain.

Avant for Mod 2010

State

Awards
Then I'll become a Platinum member too. And I'll stand above you both as god of this domain.

Avant for Mod 2010

Go spam somewhere else. :/

That just got you out of the possible new lists of mod.

~Avant~

Go spam somewhere else. :/

That just got you out of the possible new lists of mod.

Just because I destroyed you in another thread doesn't mean you have to be hostile.

And its not really a spam, but more of a service to the future of this forum. Anyways back on topic.

Yeah theirs really more evidence that goes against this theory than their is in support of it.

State

Awards
Just because I destroyed you in another thread doesn't mean you have to be hostile.

And its not really a spam, but more of a service to the future of this forum.

Pointing out to follow the rules now makes me hostile, great. :/

Future of this forum my ass. A mod follows the rules, the rules say to not request to be mod, so, future of the forum my ass.

~Avant~

Pointing out to follow the rules now makes me hostile, great. :/

Oh please you know the tone you were taking. Dont act dumb.

Future of this forum my ass.

Agitated much?

A mod follows the rules, the rules say to not request to be mod, so, future of the forum my ass.

I dont recall ever formally requesting to be a mod. It was more sarcasm than anything. You really need to work on your debating skills son.

EDIT: Just saw your little neg rep. You're kinda pathetic dude. Sore loser, next time come equipped with something that isn't fanfiction and maybe I wont crush you so easily.

~Avant~

∞;4764644 said:
Of course not. Where would all our discussion go to?

You talking to me or Seraph?

You pos repped me. He negative repped. So definately Seraph, I was referencing a debate we were having in a seperate thread

~Avant~

Damn I really derailed the shit out of this thread. Lets get back on topic guys.

~Avant~

Personally I just think its Terra with his memories regained. Or perhaps since Xehanorts presence has been vanquished its The remaining fusion of Terra and Eraqus.

Terraqus anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back