• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick theory on the silver-haired mystery man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Avant~

How exactly would Riku have had influence over Xehanorts appearance at all?

~Avant~

Do u have to be a ass crushing everyones thoughts

Only when I think their thoughts are illogical. I'm not trying to be an ass, just trying to understand their reasoning. Its not my fault people can't provide anything past an initial thought afterwards.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Do u have to be a ass crushing everyones thoughts

He's trying to, oh I dunno, discuss them with the person who had the idea. That's the point of these KH sections or basically every section. That's what a forum is, so be quiet. Besides, how were they being an ass?

~Avant~

He's trying to, oh I dunno, discuss them with the person who had the idea. That's the point of these KH sections or basically every section. That's what a forum is, so be quiet. Besides, how were they being an ass?

Nah its ok let him insult me. I dont mind. Simple men are made of simple thoughts.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Only when I think their thoughts are illogical. I'm not trying to be an ass, just trying to understand their reasoning. Its not my fault people can't provide anything past an initial thought afterwards.
He was in his body and had control over him. Maybe Rikus heart influenced him.

And it can just be a thought, I don't need this full blown theory.

~Avant~

He was in his body and had control over him. Maybe Rikus heart influenced him.

And it can just be a thought, I don't need this full blown theory.

I didn't ask for a full blown theory, just what lead you to come up with that thought. Your reasoning above is good enough.

Jesus, people in this forum can turn a lump of coal into a pearl with how tight their asses are.

Raiyu

Website
www.rm-reborn.net
Just a question before I explain my theory.

When Ventus and Vanitas merged, was this before or after Ventus defeated Vanitas and turned into an enery ball that Sora absorbed?

Kleith

They changed Xehanort's model by the way.

He looks way more like Terra now, than back in the KH2 flashback. And his hair aren't completely white...

So with that lightning, it could be him.

Then, I don't see how the hell that could be Master Xehanort, but young.

I mean, if everyone said "TERRA IS ZEHANORT :33333 OMG" since day one, was mainly because OF HIS HAIR !

Terranort's haircut is just Terra's but longer. So it would be very lame if MX had the exact same haircut back in his youth too...

Just look at the secret ending, you recognize Terra immediately while seeing Xehanort, while the first model (KH2) wasn't that great.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
People are retarded to think you can possess the soul.
What is there to yet suggest or directly state that it is impossible for a Soul to be possessed?

Besides, I was more referring to the being as a hole.

Girl'e

Terra was having a "I can see the future" moment. Because Riku's heart becomes entangled with Xehanort's Heartless who is a part of Terra (Terranort), it showed the image of what seems to be Xehanort since that is who Riku becomes for most of his 15/16 year old life. Then he becomes the taller and not so filled with XH Riku we meet near the end of KH2.

She hit it right on the nose.

I'd figure Terra saw it because both eventually get possessed by the same person (in essence) and struggle with the darkness. That's there connection right there isn't it?

F

Fagren

∞;4766993 said:
What is there to yet suggest or directly state that it is impossible for a Soul to be possessed?

Besides, I was more referring to the being as a hole.

There was never nothing that confirmed the possibility to possess a soul in the first place.

State

Awards
There was never nothing that confirmed the possibility to possess a soul in the first place.

Agren, both sides don't have prove of possession or not, meaning that nothing against a side can't be said.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There was nothing to confirm that anything besides the Heartless exist in KH1.
Look what happened there.

No evidence for is not evidence against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back