• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick theory on the silver-haired mystery man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Wait, so let me get this straight, infinity, you're suggesting that that man is an older Riku based on the possibility that XH's influence changed Riku's body?
That is indeed what I'm saying. Given that Ansem SoD, for a while, had a Body and a Soul that were Riku's, but looked completely different.

State

Awards
∞;4764473 said:
That is indeed what I'm saying. Given that Ansem SoD, for a while, had a Body and a Soul that were Riku's, but looked completely different.

Since Terra saw this man after taking a glimpse of Riku, did it happen after he fought Eraqus?

~Avant~

share with us WHY it is unlikely, herr contradictory.

You're confusing a con with a claim. I am not in support of this theory simply because I find the arguement "This guy and Riku have silver hair and stand in the same spot" a face-palm worthy arguement.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
YI find the arguement "This guy and Riku have silver hair and stand in the same spot" a face-palm worthy arguement.
2akjjwn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back