• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

quoestion about summons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Master Roxas

is it true that u can summon mickey when u are completed the game succesfully (except defeating of xemnas) :huh::huh:

Rix

:)
Awards
as far as I had heard, the Mickey summon is just a rumour...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
It's a rumor. There are several different versions of this one, but they're all false.

If there was something like a Mickey summon, people would have found out ages ago, it's been 2 years now after all.

Bh325

They're all rumors. The only time you get to play as Mickey is when you fail in some selected bosses, for example Xaldin, I think. Then Mickey comes, and you can play with him for a short period of time and then you recover Sora. If you want more info, you can check Google. That's all info I have.:toungesmile:

T

tr xehanor

maybe there is and why does sora wears a crown in kh fm

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
No.

It is a rumor.

It will always be a rumor, so stop asking.

M

Master Roxas

ok now I blv that that is a rumor but can we talk about crown what sora wears in KHIIFM:FM+ I don't know that for sure cuz I haven't imported it yet But does he wear a crown??

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
ok now I blv that that is a rumor but can we talk about crown what sora wears in KHIIFM:FM+ I don't know that for sure cuz I haven't imported it yet But does he wear a crown??

Yes.

You get it after completing bonus objectives.

D

Deleted member 36435

Morningstar stop being mean to him.

Answer is no.

M

Master Roxas

O'rly I dunno for sure cuz I haven't imported it yet anda I rly blv thats a rumor and..... and... welll thats all i can say for now... now so TTiiiirreeeddd... and go to sleep..... bye for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back