• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quote Room v2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
well, i thought that the Quote room in the KH section was fun, so, i decide to make one here.

If u havn't been to the other one, u basically just post ur fav. quotes/quotes u liked/quotes u remember from CoM (seeing as this is the KH:CoM section :p )

so here, i'll start;

Kai....Kai.....wak! Why cant i think of her name??-----Donald (said between lvl. 9 +10 of Castle Oblivion)

feel free 2 continue!

KeybladeShadow88

"I fell into darkness, and I couldn't find the light" spoken by cloud right after you beat the poopie outta him, the reason I like it so much is because normaly in games or cartoons when someone trys to be all deep like he was when he said that, it ends up sounding goofy, like he said it the wronge way, but the way he said it gives me goosebumps everytime. I love it, one of my favorite lines, and just for the heck of it, will someone go through a KH1 script and count how many times ansem says the word "darkness"

Hero's Heart

You will forget me, but our promise will always be in your heart (or something like that) said by Namine to Sora before the end credits in KH:COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back