• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quotes from all the Voiceless Nameless Stars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Was bored and figured "why not?" I'm excluding the voiced girl here since she has her own thread, and Namine as well unless ya'll want me to put her dialogue up too.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Thanks for posting these! What makes you think that love one has anything to do with Larxene?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Thanks for posting these! What makes you think that love one has anything to do with Larxene?
You're welcome! The personality and mentioning how the two people always being at each other's throats just gave me Larxene vibes (with the other person being Demyx.) I didn't intend to mean I believe it's her, just that it reminded me of her.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
You're welcome! The personality and mentioning how the two people always being at each other's throats just gave me Larxene vibes (with the other person being Demyx.) I didn't intend to mean I believe it's her, just that it reminded me of her.

Oh OK! I was racking my brains to remember if any of those quotes were said by characters in the past or hinted at characters, so I was wondering if it may have been something Larxene said in UX as Elrena.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show
this one is gay and no one will ever convince me otherwise

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

When I was playing the game and read this one, I instantly thought of Cloud. lol

I was hoping someone would compile these because I was worried I might have missed one. I think the only one I missed was the old one. I wonder if any of them has any significance, like an Easter egg of some kind hinting at a character we know.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Fun fact: There are 13 stars in all when including Namine and the voiced Nameless Star.

When I was playing the game and read this one, I instantly thought of Cloud. lol
I'm headcanoning this to fill the FF-shaped void in my heart.

I was hoping someone would compile these because I was worried I might have missed one. I think the only one I missed was the old one. I wonder if any of them has any significance, like an Easter egg of some kind hinting at a character we know.
I would love for that to be the case. I'd almost feel like it'd be pointless to have done so many and not give some a future use. And if not a character we already know, have some of the people they mentioned appear in the next game. Either as new characters or NPCs. Imagine just walking through an area and pass by the forgotten's group of friends and hear their side. That'd be nice.

Kaweebo

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This ones about a parent, probably a mother who died while her child was still young (“others may have found it grating, but it warmed my heart”). So, I’d probably label it ‘The deceased parent’ or ‘The mother’. ‘Bambi’s mom’, maybe. lol

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
This ones about a parent, probably a mother who died while her child was still young (“others may have found it grating, but it warmed my heart”). So, I’d probably label it ‘The deceased parent’ or ‘The mother’. ‘Bambi’s mom’, maybe. lol
Yo, thanks! Like, my mind was just a complete blank. lol

eiczerofour

Are these Keyblade wielders of old from the age of fairy tales? Are they our friends who have been lost? (The first one I found, I thought may have been Kairi but idk now.) That one really does feel like Cloud. Do we have any guesses for who these may be? Even just one of them?

Kaweebo

Awards
I don’t know why Cloud is any more likely than Sephiroth in that one quote. After all, Sephiroth was originally his own person (at least until whatever may have happened that led him to becoming Cloud’s darkness). I also just can’t see Cloud saying things like how he misses fighting him the way I can see Seph doing it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Are these Keyblade wielders of old from the age of fairy tales? Are they our friends who have been lost? (The first one I found, I thought may have been Kairi but idk now.) That one really does feel like Cloud. Do we have any guesses for who these may be? Even just one of them?
Some I could say are maybe Keyblade wielders of the age of fairy tales, but others like The Mother and The Artist sound like normal people.

I don’t know why Cloud is any more likely than Sephiroth in that one quote. After all, Sephiroth was originally his own person (at least until whatever may have happened that led him to becoming Cloud’s darkness). I also just can’t see Cloud saying things like how he misses fighting him the way I can see Seph doing it.
Good point.

GrumpyRoxy

This segment of the game was so... Yoko Taro-ish that it was awkward to see it in a KH game.
I freaking loved it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Added better labels for the child and the one I compared to Larxene (tsundere sounds close enough.)

Back