• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R.E.M. - Reality, Existence, Mentality [Sign-up/OOC]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
in this post: Alex takes spoiler alerts very seriously

On a somewhat more serious character-motivation note, I'm not sure if Alex responded to Mr. Russell's interaction (in her mind, provocation) because it was a distraction from her earlier teleportation, because she knew it would be more awkward not to respond at all, or because she really has trouble with impulse control sometimes. I suspect a bit of all three.

Also, in recent posts, I've made it something of a hidden talent/cultivated ability Alex has to notice people looking at her. The obvious exception to this is in her first post, when she totally misses the dude in a suit staring directly at her; but I'm going to chalk that one up to her being distracted. This is not a "secondary power" or anything out of the ordinary, but it may come in to play later in the roleplay as well.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I plan on posting tomorrow. I got distracted during the week and had other responsibilities to attend to. :3 And I love your post, Hidden! xD

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for pretty much everything. Life has been hectic lately, and has left me more than a little less motivated for near about anything. But like a match across a rough surface, inspiration struck and ripped through. So if you guys are still with me, get ready, cause things are about to get crazy.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Heck yeah, I'm still in for this! You know I'll be making a post soon! =D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Funny how fast a week can fly by without noticing it. I'll have a post up over this weekend. If I don't, I give you permission to remind me about it repeatedly till I do it. xD I know I got to go next, since Ms. Argent is a fellow teacher now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back