• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R.I.P. Free Radical :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Because Timesplitters: Future Perfect was the best console FPS ever.

And it had monkeys, with guns

TSFP006.jpg

(we'll ignore the fact that they made haze)

Disturbance In The Workforce: Free Radical Shuts Down

bawl now kthnx

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
but the company was working on a follow up for their popular TimeSplitters franchise and rumored to be working on a Star Wars: Battlefront game for LucasArts.

Sources say that the company recently lost the development deal for the LucasArts project, something that could have led to this end of year shut down.

i hope this doesnt mean no SW-BF3

S

Shadow Soldier

BAH they probably deserved it. Fuckers, thats what you get for making a shitty game.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
BAH they probably deserved it. Fuckers, thats what you get for making a shitty game.

It's more a case that they lost funding from LucasArts rather than the fact that haze was pretty crap. Even if Haze was a better game I doubt it would've sold a significant amount of units to compensate for LucasArts being fags LucasArts and ceasing funding.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
They could've at least held out a bit longer to try to get a hold of another game. If Haze had been any good, they may still be around half a year from now. Oh well =/

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Damn. I don't suppose any of them can go back to Rare, can they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back