• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloaked-Wielder

Ok, some of you guys are so lucky. There is only one person in my school who likes it. I remember one time, when I brought some games to his house, and he said "holy crap, this game looks so gay, it's disney, COME ON!" and I was so pissed, I left it at his house to see if he'd play it, looked at his memory card like 2 weeks after, and he beat the game! HA, I converted him!

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
kingdomkey49 said:
i only have one friend who's excited and he lost most of his excitment after about three years of waiting...then again so did i until i found this site...but yeah i'm the only person i know who's like obsessed with the game but then again i keep it hidden.....most people at school don't even think i play games......i mean why would the top track star at the school play kh ;)

wow thats just like me. execpt for the other people. I know around 5 people who say that they love kh , but I dont even know if they know about kh2

oblivion seeker

Well, in 6th grade only one of my friends played the game, but then she moved down to Florida. I started feeling like a looser, so I got my ex and my best friends to start playing. Now they're all going crazy because it comes out in little over a week!!!

I have converted many for the sake of the game. :D

XP

Joten9115

lol if it werent for me they not would even know about kh. each person i lent kh to has become addicted. its like the RPG fans cocaine

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, considering I'm not really a people person I don't know. But I could go up to people and ask. The girl that I did know was into Kingdom Hearts. Dunno if she is anymore.

princessember

Website
www.myspace.com
Im the only one from my friends to play this. I know other people that want Kingdom Hearts2 from school and on the enternet. My friends think that I am crazy about Kh2 and they think it is wierd. But I am crazy and I dress all in black. I don't care what they say about me. I STILL LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS!

InvadeZim5

same problem here
there is one guy i know that is psyched...but thats it

btw i totally have that same necklace up there^
|

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I have a group of friends that love kh and some that like it or . There's this girl i know who's obsessed with it and waiting for kh2 to come she even taped a picture on her school shirt! Lol but at first i felt like i was the only one.well Disney wasn't all kiddy long ago you gotta show them what you find in olddisney movies and Donalds old old Cartoons lol only today they are really kiddy.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
I know three people who are dying for Kh2. I also know a really cute girl at my school who knows about Kingdom Hearts, but I don't think she's into it, she probaly just saw a commercial and thought it looked cool xD

RiseAgainst

Well only me and my best friend are excited about it out of all my friends ( kingdom hearts is the reason that we became best friends )

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
ha! Well the other three people (besides the girl) aren't exactly great friends with me but I do play Animal Crossing Wild World with one of them occassionally...

Oh yeah, I forgot about this one kid who also really liked it, although he gave his playstation to his friend (dumbass -_-) so he can't get it although he loved Kh1 and I helped him beat it.

So maybe he can ask his friend for it back or something, but hopefully Kh2 will be popular at my school -_-

Roxas_Twilight

well for me i'm the only one who like kingdom hearts at my school and i tryed to get people at my school to play it but they just laugh in my face!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
well im black also and i live in the hood and all we do is play sports(and not rpgs) games............black people dont like rpg's...........kh, com, ffx, and now kh2 is going to be the only rpg's i ever p[layed in my life..................

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
im also the only real 100% latino at my school and only one of my friends play the game, the rest dont even know i play this game

onyxrhapsody87

RikuHeroOfDark said:
well im black also and i live in the hood and all we do is play sports(and not rpgs) games............black people dont like rpg's...........kh, com, ffx, and now kh2 is going to be the only rpg's i ever p[layed in my life..................
Hah! and I was starting to think I was the only one... In my family, I'm the only one that's into Kingdom Hearts this much... My dad even frowns upon me playing the game...

ShadoWanderer

Even though i know a lot of people who can't wait for KH2, i only know for sure that about only two guys for sure that gotta play it. Out of all my friends i'm the only girl who playing it, but i'm probably the only out of me group who really likes to play video games. but in my family, my sis and my cousin is playing KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back