• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraxm

I have a cousin that turned me onto KH1 and I have some younger kids I watch that I turned them onto it. Other than that I dont know anyone.

Egnirys

yeah I'm the only one out of my friends who does actually play KH. My female friends think I'm a total for playing video games ( I don't think any of them except one has heard of a ps2 or any game console for that matter) except for one she'll play anything, my guy friends haven't even heard of KH.

KILLER_SORA

Im A Girl And Im The Only One Out Of All My Friends That Even Knows Wat Kingdom Hearts Is And I Explan To Them Wat Its About But They Just Say Its Stupid And Dis Me..................so Yeah

helios

Bronze Member
Ive been converting the people in my school to the ways of KH and I feel ya i'm the same to.

DualWeilder-Sora

My brother makes fun of me because I told him when I first got it that it was my favorite game. The stupid part is that he is just as addictid to it as I am.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Yup I think I am...

I dont talk with my friends about games though... I have more important and fun things to talk about... ;)

hooded_twilight0

some people in my art class ask what it is cuz me and the only other KH fanatic in my school talk about it sometimes, but then when we explain about how it's about a boy who uses a giant magical key to fight through Disney worlds along with Goofy and Donald it even sounds gay to me. so they're all like.......yeeeeaahhhh okkaayy..............I'm gonna go over there away from you.

Lunar Knight

American Person
When I try to convert a person to like KH, it always fails. They just go off dissing me and saying how stupid and gay it is. *Sigh* I don't really have any friends.

jag-wire

I am the only one of my friends who plays KH. One of my friends would be playing it too, but it's scratched. he's stupid. he bought it used at game stop, for 2 dollars less than it is brand new. well, my friends find it stupid. they think the idea of a keyblade is just stupid. and they also think it's stupid cause it's disney. yeah, my friends pretty much suck.

<Marluxia>

Website
www.myspace.com
almost all my friends r gonna get it except my best friend who doesn't have a PS2 (he's pretty pissed cuz the kh series isn't on gamecube)
i promised him a file on kh2 like i did on kh so yea i know lot of people who r psyched bout kh2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back