• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
well, i have many friends and none of them likes kh...well, i guess it is weird for 15 year old to play kingdom hearts...:(

Blacksora05

yep the same goes for me. All my friends think just because im black (17) i have to like everything black people like..well i say forget them because im gonna enjoy my copy of kingdom hearts 2 without them/

FATE

Awards
i have 4 frends who like kh2 and theyre all crazy about it. 1 of them swore to make a party for when he gets kh2 lol. thats what u get with 3 years of despair waiting for it.
i didnt knew about kingdom hearts untill one day he mentiond it saying "hey i bought this cool game that u need to play!" so i went to his house and we bought got addicted.
it reminds me, one day when we were at my house we were staying up late playing KH, he couldnt take it so he went to sleep and guess what happened: i spent the whole night playing KH!!LOL
imwhite but ive lived in a black country(Mozambique) all my life. most ppl here dont pay much attention to video games, those who do, usually go for GTA... and just laugh at KH... well if theres something that ppl need to know is that opinions and tastes are unargueable. so for those who think KH is gay can just kiss my a$$ and get shot in the head by a GTA fan in the middle of the street!! i love hip hop and r&b but i also love Kingdom Hearts!! just because theyre different things i doesnt matter.
Kingdom Hearts fo' life homie!!

onyxrhapsody87

Tidus90 said:
well, i have many friends and none of them likes kh...well, i guess it is weird for 15 year old to play kingdom hearts...:(
It must be just damn strange then for an almost 19 year old to play Kingdom Hearts...

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
dunit9000 said:
I ask because im a black 16 year old male who goes to a almosy all black school. nuthing agaisnt know race. just want to know how may of your freidns would play this game with you or r u the only one. Gosh i be so along people who be like kingdom hearts 2 what the hell is that

I am the only black person I know who plays, but luckily, my school also has Mexicans (well, they don't play either) and white people (they play) and asians (they play).

I tried to get my friend into it. She keeps talking about how good it is but she hasn't really even played it... and she still has my game disc...

Bmd3287

onyxrhapsody87 said:
It must be just damn strange then for an almost 19 year old to play Kingdom Hearts...

there's nothing wrong with it. Im 19 and my friends are too and we all like it. I even know a few 20-30 year olds who are into the game. its not really a kids game in my eyes. way too dark.

quitejaded said:
I tried to get my friend into it. She keeps talking about how good it is but she hasn't really even played it... and she still has my game disc...

What a tard.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I have 3 friends (one a guy, the other two girls) who like Kingdom Hearts. I dont know anyone else who likes KH though, but i have a large school, so more than likely there are more kids who like KH.

[-JF-]

I have a bunch of friends but i really hate them all since they dont like or arent interested in Kingdom Hearts 2, all they talk about is Wrestling, Football and other crap, screw them all!

aka_nami

ShadoWanderer said:
Wow, i'm azn too (not japanese) and your situation is almost the opposite of mines. My friends aren't the girly, more tomboy, most of them owns a PS2. The boys i know like kingdom hearts and wants KH2. And about 60% of my school is asian and about most of them aren't that busy.

ahh no fair also about 32% of my skool is asian and my big bros friend(who let me borrowed kh2) is a nice guy he is like in some community college

Girlygirl

[-JF-] said:
I have a bunch of friends but i really hate them all since they dont like or arent interested in Kingdom Hearts 2, all they talk about is Wrestling, Football and other crap, screw them all!
Football is great:D anyways some of my friends like it, and played it but we usually don't talk about KH series, we talk about sports, music, and some girly stuff. Plus a lot of people have this perception of people who play/obsessed with Rpg games with magic and such are geeks(pretty much applies to some here).:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back