• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[R3-B6] InnerPeace VS Weeaboo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Arena: Pokemon championship arena

Special Conditions: This is a pokemon battle to decide who takes the title of pokemon master! Each trainer will choose three pokemon to use. The first trainer to K.O all three of their opponent's pokemon will be the winner.
Send me a template including:
The trainer..
Three pokemon, each with 4 moves. If you're not sure what moves they can learn then you can look here. List of Pokemon (sprites gallery) | Pokemon Database
Restrictions: No using items, also no legendarily pokemon. ALSO THE POKEMON AND MOVES MUST BE FROM GEN I....

Last edited:
Awards
They each have three moves, I said they can have up to four you know?...

Also I guess I should have said 'PM' me the team, instead of 'send.' I did it that way so someone doesn't just look at the other person's team and picks pokemon to their advantage... Umm, InnerPeace has to re-pick his team, so you MAY want to as well. You don't HAVE to pick four moves but I'd recommend it, you may also want to change the pokemon, since he can now just do something like pick, Lapris, Magmar, and Magneton.. ..

Edit: Umm, Never mind... ugh~ hold one while I think...

Last edited:
Awards
Okay Guys, redo your teams, and PM them to me. InnerPeace make sure they are Gen I. Heracross is Gen II.

And uhh, can a mod delete those other posts?

Peace

Awards
The shouting of the crowds, the wide stage, a clear sky littered with the colors of fireworks. This is what Brandon lives for. He walks from one of the locker rooms to the entrance to the stadium. "And now," The announcer yelled into the microphone. "From all the way to Cerulean City, please give a round of applause to...Brandon!" The arena erupted in a loud roar as he walked onto the arena with his hands in his pockets. He stops at the line where the trainers usually stand and waits for his opponent to make an appearance.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Stepping slowly towards her end of the arena, Charlotte didn't pay much attention as the announcer spoke into his microphone. "And now his challenger, all the way from Vermillion City! Charlotte!" Charlotte looked up and heard cheers and clapping from all around her. She looked down from the crowds and saw her opponent was standing casually with his hands in his pockets. She reached down to her hip and held her three Pokeballs in place as she awaited the signal to go.

Peace

Awards
"Annnnnnnnd BEGIN!" The announcer screamed. When he did, Brandon picks a PokeBall from the right side of his belt then enlarged it. He throws it while he shouts "Go, Scyther!" When it landed on the ground, it released a red energy that quickly compressed into the form of a giant green bug with blades for forearms. "Your turn" Brandon said with a smile.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
"Interesting choice." Charlotte said as she thought for a second. Looking at each Pokeball carefully, she picked one up with a sticker that had a strange symbol on it. She tossed it and a large blue dragon appeared. "Go Gyarados!" she yelled before placing the Pokeball in a pocket. Standing and waiting for only a second, she then yelled again. "Gyarados, use surf!" as the large blue dragon spun around with water appearing practically out of nowhere. Soon, it shot the water at the Scyther.

Peace

Awards
Scyther got washed away by the attack. When it ended, Brandon shouted "Scyther, use Quick Attack!" Following his orders, the green bug dashed around Gyarados before finally attacking the back of its head.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Gyarados was befuddled at the attack and soon was smashed upon it's head. It stumbled around for a second and made a low growl before Charlotte yelled her next attack. "Gyarados! Use bite!" she yelled at the creature before it's head soon suddenly fell straight for Brandon's Scyther.

Peace

Awards
Scyther barely avoided the attack. It was in that moment Brandon yelled "Scyther, attack with Swift!" Following his master's orders, Scyther's forearms glowed with a yellow energy. After gathering the power needed, he swung his arms and unleashed a flurry of yellow stars at Gyarados.

Last edited:

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Gyarados stumbled backwards for a little bit and was confused for a second. After gathering it's bearings, it got angrier and angrier. Charlotte looked for a second and thought. What is the best thing to try and end the fight right now......? She looked surprised and snickered for a second. Pointing at Scyther, she yelled "Gyarados! Use blizzard!" she not only said it that Gyarados began readying the attack. It's mouth had gathered energy and you could see snowflakes if you looked hard enough. Once enough energy had been gathered, it released a large diamond dust like ice spray that covered almost the entire half of Brandon's side of the arena.

Peace

Awards
Scyther gets hit by Gyarados's ice attack and falls to the ground. He lays there for several seconds before he tried to get up only to fall back down. "Time to come back Scyther" Brandon said as his Poke Ball turned Scther into energy. "Go Haunter!" He yelled as he threw another ball. "Haunter, use Confuse Ray" He commanded as soon as his Pokemon took form.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
Spot on. Gyarados looked around and was confused now. He couldn't move and didn't listen to Charlotte. "Gyarados? Oh no!" Charlotte said desperately. 'I guess I'll have to wait it out....hopefully he'll come to by the time it wears off.....please be strong Gyarados!' she thought as she saw Gyarados wander around aimlessly. It probably doesn't have much left at this point because it already fell over once.

Peace

Awards
Now's our chance. Brandon thought with a smile. "Haunter, use Psychic!" He yelled to his Pokemon. With that, Haunter points to Gyarados and fires a blast of, well, psychic energy at the giant blue creature.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
"Gyarados, use...uh....use bite!" Charlotte yelled after Gyarados got back up. He was looking worse and worse now, unfortunately, the confusion didn't seem to be letting off anytime soon either. Gyarados looked around for a bit and lunged at Haunter. Hopefully he'll chomp on Haunter. If he doesn't, this might just be the end of him.

Peace

Awards
Haunter dodged the attack before Brandon shouted "Haunter, hit him with another Psychic attack!" After receiving the order the Ghost-type pokemon shot another blast of psychic energy at the beast.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
After missing Haunter, Gyarados fell over onto the ground. Soon after, Gyarados got up and turned to see Haunter launching another attack. Gyarados looked at Haunter and at the Psychic energy it just sent out. Gyarados then dodged this attack and tried to bite Haunter again. The Psychic energry hit his tail, scorched it, then bounced off and hit the ground before dissipating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back