• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

racing Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Did anyone else race Riku all 99 times to get all the pretty stones.
i did and it took like half of my day, but it really anoyed my parents and when I sold them in the items shop I got almost 3000 munny.:D

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I have 1 time but I cood not 99 times.
you are A good player to do that all I have to say is WOW your good. ^-^

Non-Existant One

Yes, very determined. All though I did not race Riku 99 times (I only raced him about 20 times.)
I have faught him 97-98 times and have won every single bout. (My losses for racing and fighting total are at 0) But the first time I played KH I got my butt whooped a couple of times, but not any more.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
It got kind of boring going the same route over and over again( I tried differnet ones but the one I used worked the best) Me and all my frineds got to gether and put all our routes together.

this is what i did:
First when you start jump of the side in to the water. go up the steps and go forward going of the little cliff thing. run threw the water and up the slop jump on the ground sticking out of the big cliff (don't forget to move your camera angle. Touch the star and jump off into the cocanut trees trunks. Run over or around the raft and jump up the small cliff( this can be hard sometimes so make sure you aren't too close or too far away).Jump up on the bridge and run back to Kairi.

Have fun and if you can still get there before Riku in a much differnet way please tell me:D

vex

i did
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
it was kinda easy easier than fighting him i never found a fast way to beat his fighting style
frown.gif

Ascelipa

Yes, such patience.
But I think it took most of us (including myself) to find out how to beat him. And if anyone new to the game is reading this for tips, DON'T USE THE FLYING FOX!!!! (The big wooden tower thing.)

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I did that too! But I didn't, sell them. I'm trying to get 99 of every item in the game, including Pretty Stones. You can't get them anywhere after the Destiny Islands except for a few treasure chests.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Yeah, another thing to point out is that Riku will go your route no matter what (he's an NPC, so he's a copycat! ^.^) If you go up the ladder to the zipline, he'll follow you. If you jump off the little cliff, he'll follow you too. A good way to slow him up is to pretend you're heading for the ladder but turn off at the last minute to jump off the cliff. He'll hesitate at the ladder for a second or two and then follow you.

I can beat him every time now. I got about 10 pretty stones my first time, it got boring.

darkriku14

beginning and end
wow, i raced riku all 99 times too. i thought i was obsessive....im glad im not the only one who raced him so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back