• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Radiant Garden Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomkeycoder

Somewhere soooo cool...you cant find it on Google
So, up to this point, I've beaten most of the bosses in 4 or 5 tries, but this one boss that is three components in one and entails all TAV. I can't beat. No matter what deck I could think of. Has anyone else who's playing beaten this boss (on Terra) and could help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Radiant Garden Boss? *Spoiler inclosed*

The trinity armour? I found that pretty easy, just target a certain piece first and once thats gone move on. Remember that you can't take out the head until the other parts are gone. Shotlocks work well and if you have access to Once More, Second Chance and Damage Siphon along with cure magic obviously they will help. Getting into a command style like critical impact will also help

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Terra: Necessary commands: Curaga, strike raid/freeze raid, multiple dash commands, set sonic Shadow as your shoot lock

When the battle begins move in close and aim at the legs until their destroyed use strike raid/freeze raid wail on him until you enter critical impact mode he'll soon start to shoot multiple fire balls, zoom out and avoid the fire balls, Trinity armor will try to follow you with a dash attack, dodge those as well with your own dash (he dashes at you 2 time [i think]) so after you avoid his second dash move back in and wail on him with your keyblade. he'll begin to glow a dark red which means he'll use his rotating beam cannon attack use your sonic shadow shoot lock (do your est to aim at the legs) after the two remaining parts will go to oppossite sides of the screen and move around in a circle with an eletric current between them. head to the edge of the arena and follow one of the unversed. use your dash attacks at this pont bescause the unverse move pretty quickly. then one will begin to shoot beams or fire balls and the other cant be damaged. use shoot locks and what not to do damage. rinse and repeat hope this helps!

Kira Yoshikage

Needed skills to make it trivial.

ANY Shot-lock.
Curaga.
Damage Syphon

Start battle with Shot-lock. Spend the rest of the time dodging/attacking in case he's open. Shot-lock next chance you get.

Rinse and Repeat.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
ANy tips for fighting this boss as Ven?
Attack it until it dies? I didn't find this boss to be difficult at all. Like... ridiculously easy. Bring a healing spell and your favorite attack/magics and go to town on him.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah, the Trinity Armor isn't too hard. Deck commands aren't the only thing to keep in mind, however. Knowing how to dodge his attacks is useful too. The large lazer beam for example, Dodging away from it is fine, But you can also Dodge through it with Dodge Roll/Cartwheel. I'm not sure if Terra's Slide works as well, but it does help. Overall, have a healing spell in your deck, Remember your Shotlocks (As if they are level 2 or above, you can add additional attacks, which prolongs the invincible period), and keep up the offense. Your allies should help keep the Armor busy, as well.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i found that boss rather easy just use shotlock when its in the center of the area (usally when its firirng something)
target one section at a time (namely legs, then arms, then head)
and make sure to have like cura or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back