• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raiden

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwninator

I this is a challenge to that of my advisary RAIDEN

The Epic

Judges
1.)Silent One
2.)<.Yondaime.>
3.)MASTER-SEPHIROTH​

This battle shall comence entirely of swords weapons etc. (Melee Battle, no magic or powers)

Conditions
This is a one on one battle between Raiden and I. There shall be three judges whoever whant to participate please do so. Obvious (No GMing, PPing etc..)

E20229.jpg

Name: Galdor Arnatuilë

Appearence: http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g219/diamondlinda/DemonKnight1.jpg

Weapon: http://www.unitedcutlery.com/shop/images/site_images/UC1278%20on%20plaque.jpg

Personality: Galdor is a being of great, and horrific power. He is known throughout the land for his ruthless vengence and malevolent nature. The mind of a madman and an articulate killer, derived from the smoke and ash of Mordor, he thirsts for blood in the dark abyss of nothingness that haunts his soul.

A possesed man driven into madness and poisoned by the decay of his heart, he seeked refuge in Mordor, sadly only to find more pain. Posessed by an ancient demon within his being he loses himself in battle often times threatening the life of his own.

Bio: Galdor was born as any man was at the time, to a content couple anxiously awaiting their newborn child. As a young boy he lived a civilized life in a small village outside The Great Mountains of Graeland. He was constantly in search of something more, a greater power, something that he call his own.

Sadly, his curiosity for this power was the result of his downfall, the darkness he seeked so passionatly overwhelmed and destroyed his heart, leaving him empty, eroding him from the inside.

This feeling, this growing hatred for everything drove him into a state of himself he could have never imagined. He killed everything, everything that moved, women, children anything, it did not sooth his pain, it only grew and so did his anger, even his poor beloved parents fell victim to his tirany of death. Once everything in sight lie dead before him, he fell unconcious, returning to find all he ever loved or cherished destroyed...

By who? He knew not, into the darkness he ran, from all sign of life, seculding himself in the dark depths of Mordor. What he did in the shadows is unknown, he created creatures to demonstrate his power upon, killing brought him pleasure, the only pleasure he could truly feel. Henceforth he killed countless numbers of foes, simply for the thrill, the rush, the death.

In his searching he found that of a man, a man of power challenging that of his own. He saw this as an oppertunity to present himself at the highest level of power he possesed, to proove himself once and for all.

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Pwn if you didn't notice,you really didn't have to make this thread because i already set the battle in ORG XII,so post so we can get it started

pwninator

No, Thats Not How This Is Happening I Pick The Stage, You Accept Then We Fight No Story Complications And No More Whining, Fight! Coward!

pwninator

Yea there won't be much to see if my opponent continues his hiding and cowardly tactics. This should be intresting.

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Yea there won't be much to see if my opponent continues his hiding and cowardly tactics. This should be intresting.

You talk to much,shut your mouth and back up those words

Name:Thenrir Faelborn

Appearence & Weapon:

Anima_____no_2_by_Wen_M.jpg

Personlity: Thenrir is a man with few words,he is known in his village for being fast. He is quiet around people unless he's looking for information about someone or something,the mark on his face is a thing no one really knows how he got it..

Bio:

Thenrir began his life in the womb of an evil sorceress named Kalina. She was proud of this life-force that she was gifted with, maybe too proud. On the day of Thenrir's birth, Kalina had been poisoned by the blood of a black wyrm. Though it wasn't fatal to normal humans, to a woman giving birth to a child, it was the end. But, since so much adrenaline was passing between the baby Thenrir and Kalina, some of the poison had been passed to him. A witch-doctor used all his skill in medicine to save the baby, and though he did save Thenrir's life... he could not stop the after-effect of the poison. Watching in horror, Thenrir's skin went from a soft, fair pigment.... to a blackened, soot-like color.

Thenrir was cast from the cult his mother had been the leader of, but was scooped up by the witch-doctor and taken to a remote jungle-scape, immersing the young child in the teachings of voodoo and medicine.

The training of Thenrir, at first, was successful. He easily took to finding the right plants or species of animal that held the right magical properties to heal or weaken whomever he chose to. And, most of all, Thenrir took to the magics of voodoo that empowered him and fueled his training. The surrogate witch-doctor was so proud of this boy... and like the mother, maybe a bit too proud. Several years passed, leaving Thenrir at the age of nine, and his final day of Voodoo Youngling. He was incredible, the witch-doctor thought. Thenrir had grown up all his life, calling this man, "Master," and never having asked for a name in place of the title the man was given.

Thenrir faced his Master in a battle of Voodoo Magicks. It was a battle to the death, to prove to the boy that life would be just like this fight. Many obstacles and with death, his opponent, setting up those obstacles. But, before the master could really fight back, Thenrir slaughtered the poor witch-doctor, and feasted on his flesh. During that night he had slain the doctor, he seemed to have become more beastial... an evil emmisary of hell, it seemed. Eventually, his mannerisms returned to normal and he left the jungle, heading towards Iredale, a kingdom of barbarians, a land of savagery.

Iredale, after testing this blackened stranger from the Jungles of Kamador, welcomed him and began to train him in the noble art of war. He became knowledgeable with a diverse amount of weapons, but could not find any as promising as a deadly combination of a Mace with a secret lock with a katana within. Years passed as he grew adept at battle. Trained by some of the most brutal beasts alive, he pushed himself into mastery, and became champion in the quarters of the kingdom.

Now the Champion of Iredale, Thenrir had found a suitable home with people who were wild and aggressive like himself. He'd make this his home, now at the age of 19. He'd taken up his familiar, a Hawk that goes by the name of Isis, who now shares some of his voodoo magic with him. He would often use the Hawk to travel, becoming a sort of nestled spirit within the feathers and letting Isis fly where she may. Then when she would land, he would re-materialize, and explore. But, of course, no matter where he would go, he always returned to Iredale, his home.

Last edited:

pwninator

OOC: Very well Raiden I am glad to see that you have accepted the challenge and I understand if you disregard this but I do indeed look forward to facing you in battle, let us begin.

IC:
It was a dark cold afternoon in the kingdom of Iredale, it seemed dessolate and abandoned. A colossal being appeared upon the horizon, walking slowly, towards the kingdom. The guards of the city wall had much suspicion of the man, unknowing of his purpose or reason for being there. Finally reaching the main gates, he belted out a boisterous battle cry, leaving those on guard in a state of shock, they were take aback by this rash action.

Breathing heavily the gargantuan soldier, standing over seven feet, weilding a devilish blade, upon which he also carried a unholy sheild, once again let out a cry of a demonic sort, repeaditly saying under his breath, "Faugh a Ballaugh, Faugh a Ballaugh, Faugh a Ballaugh," before letting out, "HAARUDOM, HAARUDOM, HAARUDOM!" He spoke the words of an ancient hellish language known to few in this day. Its origin is unknown, and along with its secrets, burried in the drakness that was the Relm of Mordor.

One brave soul dared call out, "What purpose to you have in the Kingdom of Iredale." A great silence swept the area, the man chuckled to himself, talking quietly to his own self, as if possesed by an evil...he was that evil.

Suddenly and completely unanticpated by that of the watchmen, the man let out one final cry,"THENRIR!!!", continuously banging his shield against his chest. A man responded, "He is not present at the time, go now and do not return with your black speech."Ignoring to man's gesture, the soldier continued his chanting, until a small group of men opened the gate and assumed their positions of defense against this unknown threat.

The man peering up through his satanic armour, removing his enormous shield from his arm to that of his back and un sheathing his sword, cracked his neck, panting anxiously like a bull gazing upon its prey, he grasped his weapon with both his hands. He began to walk fowards, slowly gaining speed then eventually sprinting towards the soldiers, swinging his blade equivalent to that of a maniac, charged this feeble force of men. The first soldier hurled a spear at him, which he doged, still gaining speed another man cast a spear at the man, this time clipping his sholder, he screamed with growing anger, as he finally reached the men. Leaping above the soldier's right sholder, impaled his through the neck, killing him instantaniously.

With this same determination attack the remaining nine guards, two of which fired arrows at him, any arrows that managed to reach recoiled off his broud armour, he decipated the bodies of the remaining guards with pleasure and he slowly watched each of them die. As he lifted to mangled body of his final challenger, he stared at him watching gasp for breathe before pluning his sword through his torso, taking the life of this pathetic warrior. Gazing into the to dusk horizon, there appeared a silhouette of a man coming forth towards the city. Something snapped inside him, he entered to kingdom and began his rampage upon anything or anyone in sight.

Annihilating any living being within its boundries, Galdor brought the city a flame buring it to the ground. He now stood at the gate awaiting the return of this renouned warrior of the east, this witch-congurer, the voodoo master, the feast of flesh twas upon the brink.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
OOC: pwninator you already mess up your post from beginning to end,if your gonna be literate make sure to RP in the location you choose to battle not my character hometown. Also your post will be ignore when the guard cried out Thenrir name,one reason would be because Thenrir will not watch and stand to see his Kingdom be destroy.

"THENRIR!" Cried the Iredale guard. This yell could be heard by the people, the name of the one they call Champion. It rang throughout the entire Kingdom. The very sound of his name instilling a sense of security in their very hearts. Galdor spoke in a deceptive and menacing sense to break the men of their will.

"He is not present at the time. How unlucky for you, savage." Galdor said. He could see the sheer terror dawn on the guard's face, the hallowed eyes; they thought that what this strange, evil man was telling the truth! How foolish of them to already give in to fear.

Galdor, a man with no soul, didn't fear this enemy. Smashing his shield the guard's breast plate with such force, that the guard's eyes would widen in even more fear as his black pupils dialated. The poor Iredale barbarian shook on the spot before doubling over, spitting blood from his mouth marking Galdor footgear with the crimson liquid. His pleasure for blood was so strong and such a glory to him that he enjoyed watching it spill to the ground most of all. The guard then fell on his chest with tears in his eyes. Confusion raped the barbarian's mind, trying to figure out why his Champion has not come to save him.

Footsteps could then be heard. It was faint at first, but the guard could hear them fall on the stone street. He struggled to turn his head to the right, his body's strength still leaving him, his life fading. As he laid his other cheek on the ground looking at the darkness he saw a blackened, shadowy figure walking toward his direction. He wore a thick leather coat that was billowing in the strong wind. Lightning struck it's blade of light and heat through the clouds behind this solitary figure as he walked. The bright flash of the lightning gave the guard a quick glance at the weapon this blackened demon was holding. It was a black mace, a mace with a long handle! Just to see that weapon made the gaurd smile, muttering the words that brought righteousness to his heart.

''Its him...*cough* Thenrir Faelborn.'' This dying barbarian said with a smile still broad on his lips. His eyes were barely open now. The black figure neared the guard then stopped at a distance from where Galdor stood.

The black figure then opened his eyes looking at Galdor showing absolute anger and vile hate... Seeing the fallen comrade filled him with an intense, inner pain. His people had been disrespected; not solely enough to make him so angry, but to see a close friend dead made Thenrir's blood boil. A dark knight who had nothing left in life but to desire more power was standing before Thenrir, probably wearing a smirk underneath the headgear Galdor wore.

Thenrir, too, gave a smirk seeing Galdor's weapon of choice: a sword and shield. This weapon combination was all too common in a knight's arsenal. Thenrir's smirk held strong as his dark mace's spiked ridge pierced the ground. The bladed ridge were so sharp, they could essentially cut through almost everything, like a sword... Even Poseidon, Zeus's brother and the god of the sea, would find Thenrir's dark mace to be a match against his powerful Triton.

Thenrir quickly turned his dark mace sideways holding both ending with both his hands. Thenrir prided himself on his speed and endurance in battle to break the enemy. Charging at Galdor, Thenrir's eyes sawing Galdor raise his arm that held his silver blade. What Thenrir knew was that Knight's are slow due to the heavy armor they wore. But, Thenrir would have to guess that Galdor was not like the other knights. Quickly taking action, Thenrir grinded to a hault and rolled to Galdor's shield side, moving into Galdor's blind spot. Just as the beast struck down with his blade Thenrir placed his hand on the attacker's sheild edge to block his own attack with the shield. Thenrir saw sparks ignite as steel clashed with steel. Now with his weight pressing against the shield to keep the knight from quickly pushing him back, Thenrir swung around to smash the handle of the mace across the back of the knees. The follow through would be to knock Galdor to his back, and into a vulnerable place.

''Pay for your sins!'' The soot-skinned warrior roared at Galdor, announcing his presence and his attack.

Thenrir knew that he, too, was vulnerable. Having only blocked the first strike did not mean Galdor couldn't strike again. Where that strike was coming from, Thenrir couldn't know.

OOC: Sorry for the short post,i got some studying to do ^__^:

pwninator

OOC: Speaking of being literate, Raiden, the guard did not cry out thenrir, Galdor did at the front gate, do not try to insult my writing when you do not comprehend.
STOP POWER PLAYING, its against the rules, stick to the post I made and worry about your own character.
Your rude comment only declines my respect for your intellect and honor. Do not attempt to lecture me upon that of being literate for I am far beyond your knowledge in grammar and both literature preformance. I know my post to have been taken place at the site of your character's hometown, this is how i planned it, I ask you not to question my posts and just hope yours is that of my standards. I have a story behind my character, your's I am yet to see.

I apologize for this hault in the battle, I will post at a later time, thank you.

Last edited:

Panda_Yakuza

!~Peanut Gallery~!

Do not attempt to lecture me upon that of being literate for I am far beyond your knowledge in grammar and both literature preformance.

Then a true test of your literary skill would be of how much of your sentence can make sense, rather than being riddled with a stupendous amount of complex vocabulary. And, really, if your literacy and grammatic prowess are far beyond his own, why do I spot so many errors in your own post?

I'm just saying, because this fighting between you both is childish. You both need to stop degrading each others' pride and ego. This is just a friendly bout, right? Well, then, sensibly, you shouldn't be fighting each other.

That goes the same for you Rai, knock it the hell off. *Goes back to watching the fight.*

pwninator

!~Peanut Gallery~!

Then a true test of your literary skill would be of how much of your sentence can make sense, rather than being riddled with a stupendous amount of complex vocabulary. And, really, if your literacy and grammatic prowess are far beyond his own, why do I spot so many errors in your own post?

I'm just saying, because this fighting between you both is childish. You both need to stop degrading each others' pride and ego. This is just a friendly bout, right? Well, then, sensibly, you shouldn't be fighting each other.

That goes the same for you Rai, knock it the hell off. *Goes back to watching the fight.*

Excuse me my good sir, but you are niether a part of this battle nor a judge so if you don't mind i would like very much for you to discontinue your posting in defense of your friend. Do not tell me i myself have mistakes for Raiden has become imfamous to myself and a fellow companion for his lack of possesive noun usage, in doing so creating an unlegible statement. Your opinion is respected however and i shall improve my posts to suited your requested needs, I would also ask that you have somewhat respect for me before posting. Once again I apologize for this OOC conversation, and shall continue with this battle tommorrow. Thank you.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Panda, Raiden, and Pwninator stop fighting WITHOUT YOUR CHARACTERS. This is an rp battle and nothing more, so lets leave the fighting to your characters not to yourselves in OOC post.

Also panda, think before you post, honestly now. We did not need your bloddy comments from the penut gallary. Also as the Pwninator said you are neither a fighter nor a judge so if you would kindly leave please. I respect you and all its just that I want this to be orderly.

Finally raiden, powerplaying, I thought you were better then that. So pretty much Raiden, do not patronize how he post if you are no better, thank you.

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Finally raiden, power playing, I thought you were better then that. So pretty much Raiden, do not patronize how he post if you are no better, thank you.

I did not power play for the last time,Pwn not only choose a different location (My character hometown) but he literally destroy it . My character would not see his people die his his Kingdom that is one fact,and two this right here.

"THENRIR!!!"

I didn't even know who was speaking so i assume it was the guard,this is the reason i color my speech cause it make it way more easy to know who speaking and who's not. I'm not trying to say to copy the way i post but too find a way to make your speech easier to know who talking. But the reason i didn't want to follow your story Pwn is cause its literally doesn't make sense,who are you to say my character is absent when seeing his kingdom destroy,not only that but you caught me by surprise by changeing the location to my kingdom.

Also did you EVEN see a post by ME saying i patronize his post. What i do have is PWN literally Flaming me in a PM if you wish to see it,then you might think who the one patronize who. I use Pwn character to just speak to the guard below

"He is not present at the time. How unlucky for you, savage."

This is also not power playing,this fits the character personality perfect and only use it to reply to the guard.

Also panda, think before you post, honestly now. We did not need your bloody comments from the penut gallary. Also as the Pwninator said you are neither a fighter nor a judge so if you would kindly leave please. I respect you and all its just that I want this to be orderly

Whoa so your saying that people cant voice there opinion,ever heard of freedom of speech? There a reason why he wrote ''Penuts gallery''?

This is just a question about why people cant post there comments?

Last edited:

pwninator

I didn't even know who was speaking so i assume it was the guard,this is the reason i color my speech cause it make it way more easy to know who speaking and who's not. I'm not trying to say to copy the way i post but too find a way to make your speech easier to know who talking. But the reason i didn't want to follow your story Pwn is cause its literally doesn't make sense,who are you to say my character is absent when seeing his kingdom destroy,not only that but you caught me by surprise by changeing the location to my kingdom.

Also did you EVEN see a post by ME saying i patronize his post. What i do have is PWN literally Flaming me in a PM if you wish to see it,then you might think who the one patronize who. I use Pwn character to just speak to the guard below

This is also not power playing,this fits the character personality perfect and only use it to reply to the guard.

Whoa so your saying that people cant voice there opinion,ever heard of freedom of speech? There a reason why he wrote ''Penuts gallery''?

This is just a question about why people cant post there comments?

OOC: raiden you must learn to read more theroly, I am not suprising you by changing the location, stop ruining the story, Its called a plot, you must be patient.

How low, resorting to say that i flamed you in a pm i sent you, fyi if you havent noticed i had sent you a second one today, please read.
"Actually, you did power play, you rewrote and changed my original post and degraded me by doing so. I sincerley apologize for what whatever I did that you took as offensive, I honestly try to create an atmosphere in the story and i guess get carried away, but this does not mean its right for you to judge and insult me with false facts. Once again this is an apology and wish to move on with the rp battle, thank you."

Raiden I thought you would respect this apparnetley i thought wrong. Once again i would like to continue with the rp.

IC:
Watching Thenrir charge towards him, Galdor had to counter this move, at once Thenrir had him in vulnerable posistion, Galdor saw this and knew he had to act quickly. Suddenly, Thenrir yelled with great emphasis,"Pay for your sins!" Immediately after this swung his gargantuan mace aiming at the back of Galdor's legs, Galdor was trapped, for the time being.

With a mighty swing, Thenrir struck the back of his knees causing him to colapse. Once Galdor was on his knees, he freed his blade and swinging at his enemy with a might force, causing him to return to defense. Thenrir managed to leap backwards away from Galdor's attack, slowly, with the support of his demonic sword, Galdor rose to his feet, implanting his sword and sheild into the decinigrated ground, dropping his guard, purposely.

Galdor could see the confusion in the eyes of Thenrir, this was what he had intended. "You would not attack an unarmed man, would you?"Galdor said the an evil satanic voice.

"This is not an act of cowardice, but a act of equality. I destroyed your village and all its contents, mandkind destroyed me, tis simple cause and effect. Today, everything your loved or cherished has been taken away from you, you now feel the pain I had once felt. Today your city has been destroyed, live with the pain, use it. Tommorrow, we shall fight, too much blood has been spilt this day, let us go and rest. At day's break we shall meet in the realm of Mordor, there we shall settle this score."

This was an unexpected statement by Galdor, which caught Thenrir completely off-guard, leaving him speechless. Taking a deep plunging breathe as he sheathed his sword, Galdor said, "This may confuse you at the prior moment, for you are filled with hatred and vengence, take the time you need to collect your thoughts. My bout with you is not this day, today I have taken the lives of your people, tommorrow we shall see who life shall be taken."

At this Galdor turned and took his leave, although a madman, he did retain somewhat compasion for his enemies' loses. As the sun set upon the horizon, Galdor marched south, returning to his malevilant dwelling place, his foul, hellish abode, the realm of Mordor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back