• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ramen Chronicles (I was bored)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darckcloud

Ramen:String Noodles of Hell

My name is Zionix.I am the true heir to String Noodle.In the country of Cury.The world has become a basic mad house of Noodle Jutsu’s.Created sense….”Ok cut the crap ass hole” .Zion threw a Hot bowl of Cury at Vash’s face.
“You totally know that’s not how it happened”Zion spat at Vash
“But I didn’t start fake story”
“Oh…wait what…ASS”Zion continues to kick Vash’s ass
“Hello people of khinsider my name is Katria.As those to as usual kick get…as you would put it…”out of control”.The true story is how this crap world created by that maniac Darckcloud with his randomness of choosing stories well as it has become official We will be in most of DC’s Fan Fics.SO..Live with it.Now heres the story I was forced to star in”Katria turns off the lights and begins the show…..

“Cury fang no jutsu!!!!!”.A huge blast of cury blasted out of the stranger’s hand toward the enemy ninjas.Zionix twirled his chop sticks in a circle and fling them into the air with tremendous force.”Radish Eating Earth!!!”Zionix flipped his armsinto the ground,and whirled his bladed shoes in a Vertical Line,Slicing through anything with in a 20 mile radius.Zion’s blonde hair flapped down until it coerd his yellow slit eyes.”……..Damnit I messed up my shoes”.Thrustung out his arms he picked up his sticks and headed toward his village.He approached a hill in a matter of minutes.”What a beautiful SIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!”.As he took his step forward a root tangled around his ankles and held him up on the side of the hill.”Wow.What else could possibly go wrong”.Seconds later…………..”**** THIS WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.GAH SOMEONE HELP ME WHY DID THAT SQURIL HAVE A FREAKIN KNIFE….AH FUC-“

PS;I was bored the crap out of....BOREDOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back