• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Analysis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Read a comment today that really did make me question something. Merely some things I'm pointing out, not necessarily forming a theory out of it. May already be known, I don't go to the KH sections often.
Let's check here.
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Also, this.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

However... When we look HERE:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

However, if we look, our closest match so far would have to be..

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Forgot to give an explanation of what to look for. Weapons.
So, yeah. Thoughts, anybody?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Yeah, figured I didn't go into detail. What I'm trying to say is, every Organization member retained their previous weapons. Every single one except for Xemnas.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
You could say he broke into George Lucas' closet and borrowed a couple of lightsabers. . . .

:D

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Yeah, figured I didn't go into detail. What I'm trying to say is, every Organization member retained their previous weapons. Every single one except for Xemnas.
Nomura said he would address this mystery in the upcoming games.

Crystal

Silver Member
I thought Nomura said before that Xemnas actually can wield a keyblade but he choose not to ?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Nomura didn't say that.

He can't weild one anyone since he has no heart.

Jolts

Nomura didn't say that.

He can't weild one anyone since he has no heart.
Even though it doesn't really apply to Roxas anymore, hasn't it still been pretty much accepted that the nobody of a wielder can use a keyblade?
Besides, the interview said that Xemnas might have just not chosen to use one which pretty much guarantees that that's the case.

Silverslide

Even though it doesn't really apply to Roxas anymore, hasn't it still been pretty much accepted that the nobody of a wielder can use a keyblade?

No. Requires a strong heart to wield one, which requires a heart, no?

Roxas probably has some heart in him anyway.

aweomeness96

Since this is in the spoiler section, I'm not gonna bother with tags, so: Roxas has Ven's heart, which in turn was a strong one. This is why Roxas can wield a keyblade. Xemnas, on the other hand, has none, so he can not. Hope this clears things up!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No. Requires a strong heart to wield one, which requires a heart, no?

Roxas probably has some heart in him anyway.

No. Roxas most likely having Ven's Heart explains why he, and later on Sora, can Duel Wield. However, the Keyblade Roxas used for the most part he could wield because he was Sora's Nobody.
You COULD argue this is because Sora wasn't quite a Heartless, but then, XH wasn't a regular Heartless either. Thus making Nomura's quote about how Xemnas probably just didn't WANT to use his Keyblade come to mind again.

inb4RoxasDuelwieldedbecauseofXion
Xion's Keyblade was a fake. After Roxas absorbed her, his other Keyblade "awakened", most likely due to the things belonging to Ven Xion brought to the surface and then gave back.

Silverslide

No. Roxas most likely having Ven's Heart explains why he, and later on Sora, can Duel Wield. However, the Keyblade Roxas used for the most part he could wield because he was Sora's Nobody.
You COULD argue this is because Sora wasn't quite a Heartless, but then, XH wasn't a regular Heartless either. Thus making Nomura's quote about how Xemnas probably just didn't WANT to use his Keyblade come to mind again.

inb4RoxasDuelwieldedbecauseofXion
Xion's Keyblade was a fake. After Roxas absorbed her, his other Keyblade "awakened", most likely due to the things belonging to Ven Xion brought to the surface and then gave back.

Still he had a heart. That is how he could dual wield.

Still fail to see how being a nobody breaks the whole 'need heart to wield keyblade' rule.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Still he had a heart. That is how he could dual wield.

Still fail to see how being a nobody breaks the whole 'need heart to wield keyblade' rule.

Again, Nomura basically telling us Xemnas trolled the universe by not Wielding willingly.
And I have to wonder how much Wielding abilities Ven's broken, maimed Heart would've given Roxas. I think that had he been up to Wielding properly, that we'd have gotten Duel Wielding long before the end of Days. That would also reflect back on Roxas's ability to Wield - he did rely on Sora's abilities and we know for a fact Roxas was using Sora's powers.
Think about it like this - it's not so much the powerful Heart you need but a powerful Heart. Therefore, what would've kept Roxas who was born out of a Keyblade Wielder who was chosen by his Keyblade who sacrificed himself for his friends and had a PoH involved in the mix too? Everything Sora had that made the Keyblade choose him was imprinted on Roxas at birth, Ven or no Ven.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Again, Nomura basically telling us Xemnas trolled the universe by not Wielding willingly.
And I have to wonder how much Wielding abilities Ven's broken, maimed Heart would've given Roxas. I think that had he been up to Wielding properly, that we'd have gotten Duel Wielding long before the end of Days. That would also reflect back on Roxas's ability to Wield - he did rely on Sora's abilities and we know for a fact Roxas was using Sora's powers.
Think about it like this - it's not so much the powerful Heart you need but a powerful Heart. Therefore, what would've kept Roxas who was born out of a Keyblade Wielder who was chosen by his Keyblade who sacrificed himself for his friends and had a PoH involved in the mix too? Everything Sora had that made the Keyblade choose him was imprinted on Roxas at birth, Ven or no Ven.

Wow, I didn't even consider that. Good point.

As for Xemnas not wanting to dual wield, the only reason I can think of is that since he is TERRA'S body and soul and not MX's, he could only wield Terra's Keyblade and not MX's weapon.

And maybe by summoning Terra's Keyblade, he'd attract the attention of a certain Lingering Sentiment who would rip his head off.

I know that it seems strange for the body and soul to affect a person's Keyblade wielding, but if I'm wrong, I can't think of any reason for him not to want to wield MX's weapon.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As for Xemnas not wanting to dual wield, the only reason I can think of is that since he is TERRA'S body and soul and not MX's, he could only wield Terra's Keyblade and not MX's weapon.

Terranort used MX's Keyblade in the final episode of BBS.

And maybe by summoning Terra's Keyblade, he'd attract the attention of a certain Lingering Sentiment who would rip his head off.

I think he'd have done that simply because the guy had the Keyblade with him then.
Though I have to wonder what's the maximum range for summoning your Keyblade.

I know that it seems strange for the body and soul to affect a person's Keyblade wielding, but if I'm wrong, I can't think of any reason for him not to want to wield MX's weapon.

Like Nomura said - he just didn't want to >_>;;; for now, that works for me.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Terranort used MX's Keyblade in the final episode of BBS.

I think he'd have done that simply because the guy had the Keyblade with him then.
Though I have to wonder what's the maximum range for summoning your Keyblade.

Like Nomura said - he just didn't want to >_>;;; for now, that works for me.

Good point. If Terranort could use MX's Keyblade, Xemnas should be able to.

But there has to be SOME reason. Xemnas wouldn't have wasted his efforts trying to use Roxas and Xion or manipulate Sora if he could use his own Keyblade to slay the Heartless and form his artificial Kingdom Hearts.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Unless the Ven factor's in play here or something. The whole mess with Castle Oblivion, Roxas and Xion's ties to Ven... it somehow adds up, depending on Xemnas's greater goal.

Maybe.

I think either the secret episode or 3D or something will explain Xemnas's motives. Though I thought they would have tried to do that in Days, yet he kept his motives vague in that as well. Sure Xion was convinced he wanted Kingdom Hearts for absolute power, but that doesn't mean she was right.

And considering that Xemnas said all his true ambitions, I'm inclined to think that it's much more complicated than simply ruling the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back