• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Analysis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I kind of think Xion had the right idea seeing how right before sending her off for Roxas, Xemnas did do a number on her.
Though it's not knowing what he said/did during that time is the problem here.

Right.

It's amazing that Ansem SOD had clear intentions whereas Xemnas is so freaking complicated.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
In one of the recent interviews. He said that Xemnas might've willingly refrained from using a Keyblade, seeing what his origin is and us never seeing him Wielding.
uh
wat
He said that he required Xion and Roxas to release the hearts of heartless, did he not? Then it makes no sense to say he didn't willingly use one, if he needed hearts gathered.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
uh
wat
He said that he required Xion and Roxas to release the hearts of heartless, did he not? Then it makes no sense to say he didn't willingly use one, if he needed hearts gathered.

Actually it made even more sense. If he had a good reason to not use the Keyblade, he'd need even more Wielders to make up for his own incapacity to work towards his own goal.

And there you go, the quote itself.

BBS Plot Mysteries from the Ultimania said:
-- Roxas, the "Sora + Ventus" Nobody, was able to use a Keyblade. In contrast Xemnas, the "Terra + Master Xehanort" Nobody, wasn't able to use a Keyblade. Why is this?

Nomura: I'd rather that point remain a mystery. It's possible that he intentionally wasn't using one.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Actually it made even more sense. If he had a good reason to not use the Keyblade, he'd need even more Wielders to make up for his own incapacity to work towards his own goal.

And there you go, the quote itself.

Man, I really wish I could figure out this reason! I'm completely stumped.

Radar

Bronze Member
So like Xemnas was collecting no hearts till ten years when he used roxas/xion/sora? What was he doing all that time..if he couldnt (wouldn't) use the keyblade.?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, to be precise, Aqua was still in the Realm of Darkness and Mickey was still running around. Also, he established the Organization and created numerous facilities. I can also imagine at least some of the time was invested in trying to find the CoW.
He was busy.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nomura said that Xemnas may have been able to use the Keyblade, and chose not to, or he may not be able to use it all (Nomura be talking like he don't know himself).
He didn't say he'd address which was true in a future game, but he probably will.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sounds like Xemnas was just holding back. Which leads us to wonder...Why?

Random theory but what if Eraqus' heart was inside of Xemnas? Probably not likely but food for thought.

Crystal

Silver Member
Sounds like Xemnas was just holding back. Which leads us to wonder...Why?

Random theory but what if Eraqus' heart was inside of Xemnas? Probably not likely but food for thought.

Did Xemnas also holding Terra's heart ?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I kind of doubt it. The reason Sora and Roxas could Duel Wield was because two Keyblade-bearing Hearts were involved - Sora and Ven.
However, in the Terra-Xehanort-Eraqus mix, only Xehanort maintained his Keyblade while Terra's remained with his Lingering Sentiment and Aqua took Eraqus's Keyblade. So we're down to only one Heart with a Keyblade.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Thing is for me really, if he didn't decide to use the keyblade, then where did those Energy Sabers come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back