• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
This is kind of a pointless thread, but any mod can just delete it afterwords or whatever if they want. I'm just curious about two things.

1.) Do they actually play "Fate of the Unknown" at any point in the game? If so, where?

2.) Have they ever mentioned anything about time passing by more quickly in the Realm of Darkness? If not, how come Aqua doesn't age at all over 12 years? I mean, hell, her hair hasn't even grown. They wouldn't normally ignore that kinda thing. (Just look at Riku between the first game and KH II.)

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Not sure on the first question, but regarding the second, I recall hearing something about time not passing in the Realm of Darkness. I can't remember exactly where I heard that, though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is kind of a pointless thread, but any mod can just delete it afterwords or whatever if they want. I'm just curious about two things.

1.) Do they actually play "Fate of the Unknown" at any point in the game? If so, where?

They don't. The most you get are snippets of it that were incorporated into various other songs, such as Terra and Aqua's theme, as well as the new version of Fragments of Sorrow.

2.) Have they ever mentioned anything about time passing by more quickly in the Realm of Darkness? If not, how come Aqua doesn't age at all over 12 years? I mean, hell, her hair hasn't even grown. They wouldn't normally ignore that kinda thing. (Just look at Riku between the first game and KH II.)

-- At that point, it seems like Aqua has been lost for a long time.

Nomura: Yes. From when she comes to the world of darkness to when she meets Ansem the Wise, over 10 years have passed in the outside world. The flow of time is different in the world of darkness and the outside world, so it doesn't feel like 10 years have passed. But there's no mistaking that she's been in the world of darkness for quite a long time.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Seeing as how there is a flashback four years prior with them looking exactly the same, I would say they most definitely -would- ignore that kind of thing.

CreativeGenius13

It's also posisble that, just like the capes, she did age but there wasn't room or time to make a new model.

CreativeGenius13

It is roughly a year after KH:II because of what Ansem the Wise says but how he knows it's been a year, I don't know.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It is roughly a year after KH:II because of what Ansem the Wise says but how he knows it's been a year, I don't know.

It's been a year since he first met Sora, during the events of CoM.

Is it fine if I tack on a question here??
So while Aqua is in the Realm of Darkness how many years have past since the end of Kingdom Hearts 2?

A few days? A week or so? It wasn't that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back