• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random things you noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iLeen

Awards
So, knowing how detailed KH series is, there's always small details here and there that really add to the game. For example, Sora and Riku's silhouette at the end credits making a "III", or someone even posted in the forums of seeing a face similar to the MCP's in the Tron world (which is more of an easter egg as that member has pointed out, but it's still a hidden detail that is a fun find).

I just wanna know what you guys have seen that others or myself might not have noticed, because I like knowing all these little details Nomura and the team put into the game:]

Something I noticed (that was probably obvious, but I still do love this) is when Sora is about to face off against Rinzler and he is referred to as Combatant Thirteen, no doubt alluding to him being the thirteenth dark vessel.

(Sorry if what I'm trying to ask for is confusing, I wasn't sure how to word thisXD)

Edit: Another example that everyone already knows, but just for the sake of giving examples: You can't proceed in Riku's story in TWTNW if you have not finished Sora's story, and will therefore hear/see a scene not offered in theatre mode.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Something I noticed (that was probably obvious, but I still do love this) is when Sora is about to face off against Rinzler and he is referred to as Combatant Thirteen, no doubt alluding to him being the thirteenth dark vessel.
"
Q. Where there any rejected cutscenes?

A. Not rejected as such, but in the beginning we planned the battle with Rinzler in The Grid to be Side: Riku. Before the start of that battle they announce the ‘thirteen combatants', and though we didn't consciously choose the number ‘13', changing it to Side: Sora gave it an unexpected deep meaning."

iLeen

Awards
"
Q. Where there any rejected cutscenes?

A. Not rejected as such, but in the beginning we planned the battle with Rinzler in The Grid to be Side: Riku. Before the start of that battle they announce the ‘thirteen combatants', and though we didn't consciously choose the number ‘13', changing it to Side: Sora gave it an unexpected deep meaning."

Oh! Where did that come from? Lol.

axel95

Awards
Being able to "weigh" Sora in KH1. I haven't done it, but I've seen/read that people have. The alternate scenes in Monstro if you play through Neverland before beating that world.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
you can't name a spirit Thumper

because the censor has a dirty mind

iLeen

Awards
Being able to "weigh" Sora in KH1. I haven't done it, but I've seen/read that people have. The alternate scenes in Monstro if you play through Neverland before beating that world.

"Weigh" Sora?
And alternate scenes? I'm gonna Youtube this now.

Haha. Oh SE, you. I'm guessing you wanted to name one of the bunny DE's after Bambi's dear friend?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Um, in the post office the packages have the TWEWY Skull, Dream Eater emblems, and stuff.

If you hit the bells in the bell tower, you can get munny and DP. The statue deep in the nave is of Jesus with angels at his feet.

You can name your Dream Eater Syphilis but not Dick, so no Dick Graysons for you all. You can also use prostate, gay, erect, and crap. I'll continue to try more words.

Edit: I found another Jesus. Outside on your way to the bell tower on the roof of the cathedral.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I tried recoloring the Kooma Panda to be red and then give him the name of "Pingas." Sadly didn't work out that well.

Anyway, one thing I thought was cool was the hidden mickeys in the Land of Departure (and they're there in Notre Dame as well)

I also remember in 358/2 Days that Xion's battle form when she teleports you to Agrabah, she has a similar fighting style to Kurt Zika.

And lastly I remember that in KH3D when Sora says "My friends... they are my power!" It took me a second to realize that Mickey was in his black and white Birth by Sleep clothes. I'm not sure why... but it's something that took me a second to realize.

Decrith

The Cat Dream Eaters don't exactly fall when you make them fly through the air. They slowly land on their feet, and look like they're walking through the air as they fall.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
"Weigh" Sora?
If you go to the triplet's item shop (just beside the cafe) you can stand on the scale near the countertop and weigh Sora.

I noticed in BBS, that both the Land of Departure, Radiant Garden and Disney Town/Castle have the Mark of Mastery on the buildings: Land of Departure on the door, Radiant Garden at the top of the castle (albeit upside down) and Disney Castle has it on the roof of the castle.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Sounds like another "Did you know?" thread in the making! :D

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Thanks to Vəntus, there is the Square Enix logo in the Post office.

inverse K-blade7

The tail of the Wargoyle is a hidden Mickey.
images

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It probably nothing much, but there that modern day truck in TWTNW that I keep thinking about for some reason.XD Like maybe it seems out of place?

The trucks actually makes me think of The 3rd Birthday. I'm trying to remember if they were exactly like that...

They aren't out of place, just more like we've never seen any modern vehicles in a KH game before.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
The trucks actually makes me think of The 3rd Birthday. I'm trying to remember if they were exactly like that...

They aren't out of place, just more like we've never seen any modern vehicles in a KH game before.

We've had trains.... one with a ghost driving it 8D

I actually thought that the truck meant that the area in KH 3D was the other side of the Memory's Skyscraper (there's a truck there as well).

However, I checked it out just now and it seems that I am wrong. The castle's position is different so I'm guessing there are a lot of random trucks on the ground in TWTNW.

EternalDreamer

Or those trucks are just there to stop you from going that way, because it's far more original than having Sora or Riku tell you there's nothing interesting down that way 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back