• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random things you noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We've had train.... one with a ghost driving it 8D

I actually thought that the truck meant that the area in KH 3D was the other side of the Memory's Skyscraper (there's a truck there as well).

However, I checked it out just now and it seems that I am wrong. The castle's position is different so I'm guessing there are a lot of random trucks on the ground in TWTNW.

That's not exactly the modern I was thinking of xD Rail transport has existed for over 500 years. Trains of the modern age emerged in the 1800s. And the tram in Twilight Town doesn't look like anything modern. It's more fantastical. Modern would be something like a bullet train or metro trams or subways.

Yes, the trucks are spread out across the world.

Decrith

I think they just used trucks because its the most modern thing they could think of that fits with TWEWY's "time"

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
We've had trains.... one with a ghost driving it 8D

I actually thought that the truck meant that the area in KH 3D was the other side of the Memory's Skyscraper (there's a truck there as well).

However, I checked it out just now and it seems that I am wrong. The castle's position is different so I'm guessing there are a lot of random trucks on the ground in TWTNW.

I think that truck's been around since II, better than an invisible barrier.

Something small I've noticed since Birth by Sleep; every area has a border. When you go to enter another map, it will have a decoration of some kind, which is really just a masked line on the ground.

HoovGamer

Awards
Has anyone else noticed this?
105px-Hareraiser_KHBBS.png
images
http://www.khwiki.net/images/4/41/Hareraiser_KHBBS.png

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Kingdom Hearts is visible in the sky of TWTNW, but only when playing as Riku before he exits Sora's dream :p.

Well, the fake moon was destroyed, but because it's in Sora's dream, its Sora's only known image of The World That Never Was; with the fake Kingdom Hearts moon looming above them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think they just used trucks because its the most modern thing they could think of that fits with TWEWY's "time"

Not really. TWTNW was a rather modern world, so it makes sense for there to be a truck there...except for the fact nobody has ever resided in the world so it begs the question of where the trucks came from and who drove them xD In no way was in influenced by TWEWY.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Not really. TWTNW was a rather modern world, so it makes sense for there to be a truck there...except for the fact nobody has ever resided in the world so it begs the question of where the trucks came from and who drove them xD In no way was in influenced by TWEWY.

Which reminds me of another thing to notice. I haven't played KH2 in forever so I don't remember exactly where it is, but I think if you click on one of the windows of the buildings in TWTNW's city Sora comments about people watching from the shadows.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I haven't ever encountered this before. Which one?

I don't remember where. XD
My gut tells me that it was somewhere near Memory Skyscraper but it's been years since I've played KH2.

iLeen

Awards
Just something that bothered me, but when Xigbar was upside down shooting a circle around Sora, his ponytail didn't fall downwards. Gravity-defying hair!

curlychuck

I'm sure this was pretty obvious but, I loved when in the final boss against the Venus Armor, at the very end it uses a shot lock attack from BBS on Riku.

RaginRiku

The tail of the Wargoyle is a hidden Mickey.
images

Sorry to say it isn't. All the circles are the same size. However, it is a symbol the is often seen in Catholic architecture (Notre Dame).

I noticed the that there were a few world with settings in France. I visited there last summer and from what I remember the interior layouts of Notre Dame and l'Opera were pretty accurate.

Awards
I thought it was cool that that Sora and Riku are "mute" in Symphony of Sorcery to match with Fantasia's lack of voice-acting C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back