• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Random things you noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I noticed that The Country of Musketeers has some music from KH2's Olympus Coliseum, namely the battle music. I'm not sure if it's everywere in the world, but I first noticed while fighting Pete.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't know if anyone noticed, but there is a large hidden mickey made by the leaves of trees on Destiny Islands. I DON'T mean the purple one that's always been there, I'm talking about the scene when Riku and Ansem the Wise are talking. For a long moment the camera cuts to some trees behind them and the tree tops make a large compressed hidden mickey. xDDD
I can't believe I never noticed this!

RoadtoDawn

I noticed that The Country of Musketeers has some music from KH2's Olympus Coliseum, namely the battle music. I'm not sure if it's everywere in the world, but I first noticed while fighting Pete.

Yeah, that happens in a few places where they bring back music from the other games. I'm not going to say I didn't like it, because I do love all the music in these games, but it did feel a little awkward when you know the music so well from somewhere else. For example they held onto the sad united-type-theme music from BBS and used it quite a bit in this game. I LOVE that music, but I connect it with Ven and Terra and Aqua, not Sora and Riku.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

even though the olympus coliseum world was not in every game now, the world's music IS. because they use the theme during the cutscene at the end of sora's story when mickey donald goofy and sora are talking to queen minnie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back