• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

rare jumping heartless, anyone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

a. pikachu

Website
a-pikachu.deviantart.com
The screen was a bit full of moving things when i entered the Checkpoint in the Land of the Dragons, so i couldn't see it at that time -- but the information bar told me that there was a rare heartless there. I didn't catch a glimpse of it because Mulan and Donald attacked right away.

But after defeating a few more Heartless-es, it was the only one left -- it was dressed in purple and was jumping around, like the truffles and mushrooms back in the first game. I remember encountering the same message on the information bar at the West Wing of the Beast's Castle, but at that time it was the only one there.

It's very much like the truffles in the first game, and when you attack it, it doesn't take hits. Have you guys encountered this heartless? how are you supposed to attack it?

EDIT: and where do you get a frost stone?

Last edited:

ordaXjn

the bulky vendors have 4 reactions commands associated with them,each one dropping a certain item, one of which is orichalcum,yes......i think i first encountered one of these in agrabahs market street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back