• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rate Strongest to weakest keyblade wielders in Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Venitas (X-Blade) > Master Xehanort > Terranort > Terra (full power with darkness) > Master Eraqus > Terra = Aqua > Vanitas > Ventus

Aqua and Terra had equal power when they fought each other at the start of the game, but this is with Terra not using darkness. Terra defeated Master Eraqus using his darkness, but would not have been able to defeat Master Eraqus if he didn't use it. Ventus is the weakest imo. I lost count how many times he got his ass whooped by Vanitas.

Discuss.

LingeringVanitas

Sora is the weakest actually. He doesn't have ANY of those abilities that Terra, Ven and Aqua had. I mean I understand he will have Terra's ability to transform his keyblade in KH8[KH3] but a bit late....but better late than never I suppose. And I'm talking about "gameplay" wise....cut scenes showing them being beat lol....that doesn't really count. Actually for gameplay at the end all 3 of them were pretty damn powerful at high level with the best abilities set up. As for Sora as always, super weak...until Sora is in Final Form then he isn't. You can kill pretty much anything within 1 hit at that point. But I don't think the whole "driving" feature is going to be present in KH8[KH3]

Samhain

Bronze Member
Sora is the weakest actually. He doesn't have ANY of those abilities that Terra, Ven and Aqua had. I mean I understand he will have Terra's ability to transform his keyblade in KH8[KH3] but a bit late....but better late than never I suppose. And I'm talking about "gameplay" wise....cut scenes showing them being beat lol....that doesn't really count. Actually for gameplay at the end all 3 of them were pretty damn powerful at high level with the best abilities set up. As for Sora as always, super weak...until Sora is in Final Form then he isn't. You can kill pretty much anything within 1 hit at that point. But I don't think the whole "driving" feature is going to be present in KH8[KH3]

This is only about BBS. But, I think Sora still pales in comparison to Terra, and Aqua.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Venitas (X-Blade) > Master Xehanort > Terranort > Terra (full power with darkness) > Master Eraqus > Terra = Aqua > Vanitas > Ventus

Aqua and Terra had equal power when they fought each other at the start of the game, but this is with Terra not using darkness. Terra defeated Master Eraqus using his darkness, but would not have been able to defeat Master Eraqus if he didn't use it. Ventus is the weakest imo. I lost count how many times he got his ass whooped by Vanitas.

Discuss.

Uhm...so?
BTW I'd say Vanitas is quite equal to Aqua as well. Sure she knocked him out in Radiant Garden as well as in Neverland, but after the first battle, he just got up as if nothing had happened, and after the second, she dropped unconcious like one second after him and was passed out for a longer time than he did.

We should also differentiate between wielder and keyblade. Sure, the X-Blade is powerful, but is Venitas himself really stronger than Master Xehanort? I find that pretty hard to tell.
Actually, we don't even really know how strong Master Xehanort was in BBS. He didn't really try that hard in the fight with Terra in terms of fighting.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Uhm...so?
BTW I'd say Vanitas is quite equal to Aqua as well. Sure she knocked him out in Radiant Garden as well as in Neverland, but after the first battle, he just got up as if nothing had happened, and after the second, she dropped unconcious like one second after him and was passed out for a longer time than he did.

We should also differentiate between wielder and keyblade. Sure, the X-Blade is powerful, but is Venitas himself really stronger than Master Xehanort? I find that pretty hard to tell.
Actually, we don't even really know how strong Master Xehanort was in BBS. He didn't really try that hard in the fight with Terra in terms of fighting.

Aqua > Vanitas. She defeated him several times, and knocked him the hell out in Neverland. She is stronger than him, even if by a little.

I still think Venitas is the strongest keyblade wielder in BBS. Yes, it's not the "true" X-Blade, but it's still a hell of a lot stronger. Master Xehanort was considered to be the strongest keyblade wielder in history, even at his age. He wanted Terra's body because Terra was young, not because Terra was stronger than him. MX is stronger than Terra...by a lot. When you fight MX he isn't even trying to fight seriously for obvious reasons. He isn't going to damage a body he will possess. The point of the matter is that Terra used his full power of darkness to defeat Master Xehanort, and Master Xehanort fell to one knee, and was out of breath, and yet he didn't die, unlike Eraqus after fighting Terra when he used darkness. Eraqus was gasping worse than MX, and was dying anyway. MX just made his death quicker

MX is in a different league than Terra.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Uhm...so?

*nods head in accordance* Right now, I think Master Xehanort is the most powerful Keyblade Wielder in the series. I could mention the Foretellers and their Grand Master, but: A.) We haven't seen much of their strength; and B.) the Grand Master is a pretty unknown figure.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sora is definitely leagues above the BbS trio and if you don't think so, you're kidding yourself.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
The thing about Vanitas is that he always strikes when its most convenient. You never fight him at the beginning of a world with Aqua, always at the end. Honestly I never like rating characters in terms of strength and magic unless the difference in power is drastic. For example, we know who would win in a duel between Donald and MX.

Anyone can give a good argument with any of those characters. There's too many factors that can sway any outcome.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Aqua > Vanitas. She defeated him several times, and knocked him the hell out in Neverland. She is stronger than him, even if by a little.

You forget that it wasn't Vanitas' plan to kill Aqua. Maybe in the Neverlands, but even there, it was safer to lure Ventus by threatening to hurt her and Terra. Killing them or her before that would be ridiculous and stupid.
If she's stronger than him, then it's probably an extremely negligible bit.

I still think Venitas is the strongest keyblade wielder in BBS. Yes, it's not the "true" X-Blade, but it's still a hell of a lot stronger.

Are we talking about the blades or the wielders now? You're saying the blade is strong, which is obviously true, but still. Maybe it would've been stronger in Master Xehanort's hands?
What I'm trying to say is: I'm pretty positive Master Xehanort would've been able to destroy Aqua and Ventus in a 2o1 if he wanted to, so if Aqua and Ventus are stronger than Venitas whom they defeated, but MX is stronger than those two, then I'm pretty positive MX is also stronger than Venitas.

Samhain

Bronze Member
You forget that it wasn't Vanitas' plan to kill Aqua. Maybe in the Neverlands, but even there, it was safer to lure Ventus by threatening to hurt her and Terra. Killing them or her before that would be ridiculous and stupid.
If she's stronger than him, then it's probably an extremely negligible bit.
She IS stronger than him. Vanitas tried to kill her twice. He said it in Radiant Gardens, and Neverland, and he got K.O'ed in Neverland.

Are we talking about the blades or the wielders now? You're saying the blade is strong, which is obviously true, but still. Maybe it would've been stronger in Master Xehanort's hands?
It's discussing the strength of the Keyblade Wielders. X-Blade is the strongest keyblade ever, even if it wasn't the true X-Blade. Venitas (Venitas is the fusion of Ventus and Vanitas) is the strongest of them all in the game.
What I'm trying to say is: I'm pretty positive Master Xehanort would've been able to destroy Aqua and Ventus in a 2o1 if he wanted to, so if Aqua and Ventus are stronger than Venitas whom they defeated, but MX is stronger than those two, then I'm pretty positive MX is also stronger than Venitas.
What are you talking about?

Venitas is the fusion of Ventus and Vanitas. MX is superior to Vanitas, and they shouldn't even be mentioned in the same league. Even Terra would smash Vanitas into pieces, but he too is inferior to MX. But Venitas...with the X-Blade is the strongest wielder in the game because he holds that keyblade.

And yes, MX is stronger than Aqua and Ventus...by a lot.

Terranort is stronger than the BBS trio as well. He only is weaker than MX, and Venitas (X-Blade).

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
She IS stronger than him. Vanitas tried to kill her twice. He said it in Radiant Gardens, and Neverland, and he got K.O'ed in Neverland.

He got up laughing in Radiant Garden and didn't try hurting her any further even though he was obviously still in shape to fight. He even said he'd "keep her around" as he didn't trust in Ventus growing strong enough.
And still, Aqua was K.O'ed in the Neverlands as well. o0 And he got up first so he could've easily killed her while she was still passed out.

It's discussing the strength of the Keyblade Wielders. X-Blade is the strongest keyblade ever, even if it wasn't the true X-Blade. Venitas (Venitas is the fusion of Ventus and Vanitas) is the strongest of them all in the game.

I know who Venitas is, dude.
But just because the X-Blade is the strongest blade doesn't mean it's wielder is also the strongest wielder. Wtf?
Just because I own a pretty sharp knife doesn't mean I'd be able to severely hurt anyone with it if I lack the skill.

Even Terra would smash Vanitas into pieces

Didn't you say Terra is equally strong as Aqua? Aqua sure didn't "smash Vanitas into pieces".

And yes, MX is stronger than Aqua and Ventus...by a lot.

But Ventus and Aqua defeated Venitas. Ventus inside their combined heart and Aqua from the outside.
But if MX is stronger than them, how can Venitas be stronger than him?

Samhain

Bronze Member
He got up laughing in Radiant Garden and didn't try hurting her any further even though he was obviously still in shape to fight. He even said he'd "keep her around" as he didn't trust in Ventus growing strong enough.
Yes, but that was after he got his ass kicked...
And still, Aqua was K.O'ed in the Neverlands as well. o0 And he got up first so he could've easily killed her while she was still passed out.
Plot convenience. The point is Aqua knocked him out. Aqua > Vantias, even if by a little.

But just because the X-Blade is the strongest blade doesn't mean it's wielder is also the strongest wielder.
giphy.gif

Why would MX look for the X-Blade anyway if he was already powerful? Easy. Because the X-Blade can make you incredibly strong, so even if someone as inferior as Venitas wields it, it can make a difference in power...dude

Didn't you say Terra is equally strong as Aqua? Aqua sure didn't "smash Vanitas into pieces".
No. I said Terra is equal to Aqua when he doesn't use darkness. He is stronger than Aqua when he does, and he could smash Vanitas into pieces easily.

But Ventus and Aqua defeated Venitas. Ventus inside their combined heart and Aqua from the outside.
But if MX is stronger than them, how can Venitas be stronger than him?
Ventus defeated an incomplete X-Blade inside his and Vanitas' heart.
Aqua and King Mickey were swiped away with a single swift of the X-Blade when they attacked Venitas. Aqua didn't single handily defeat Venitas. Prior to that, Ven and Terra's power combined with her own lent her strength, and even then she still struggled with Venitas, and eventually Venitas lost because inside Ventus defeated him. So there you go.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yes, but that was after he got his ass kicked...

Plot convenience. The point is Aqua knocked him out. Aqua > Vantias, even if by a little.

giphy.gif

Why would MX look for the X-Blade anyway if he was already powerful? Easy. Because the X-Blade can make you incredibly strong, so even if someone as inferior as Venitas wields it, it can make a difference in power...dude

No. I said Terra is equal to Aqua when he doesn't use darkness. He is stronger than Aqua when he does, and he could smash Vanitas into pieces easily.

Ventus defeated an incomplete X-Blade inside his and Vanitas' heart.
Aqua and King Mickey were swiped away with a single swift of the X-Blade when they attacked Venitas. Aqua didn't single handily defeat Venitas. Prior to that, Ven and Terra's power combined with her own lent her strength, and even then she still struggled with Venitas, and eventually Venitas lost because inside Ventus defeated him. So there you go.

You know what, man? I give up.
I don't like talking people who think they're superior to everyone else and their own opinion is the only one that holds any value.
Have fun.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
lmao, y'all are missing the point of the X-Blade.

It's not valued for its damage output as a weapon; it's literally an oversized key that can be used to access the true Kingdom Hearts. Although it gives its wielder the ability to access the ultimate source of power, this does NOT make the X-Blade itself a strong weapon... Moreover, if the wielder doesn't even use the X-Blade for its intended purpose (coughVanitascough), that's just a load of potential power that is never actually THEIRS.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I don't see how anyone can honestly look at the E3 trailer and consider Sora weaker than TAV.What he does in that trailer is leagues above anything those three have done.

He summons a god dang chariot that rains down lightning yo,a god damn train,a god damn boat...it's no contest right now.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I don't see how anyone can honestly look at the E3 trailer and consider Sora weaker than TAV.What he does in that trailer is leagues above anything those three have done.

He summons a god dang chariot that rains down lightning yo,a god damn train,a god damn boat...it's no contest right now.

Although you gotta divide gameplay from actual story-wise strength.
But I'd still say he's pretty powerful and no way weaker than TAV.

Venx

Terra, Aqua & Ven are all equally weak, because they stagger unlike the rest of the wielders in BBS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
lol samhain your meter is a bonked game of rock paper scissors. the x-blade wasn't shit, aqua beat venitas who held it and had a harder time fighting terranort later on. she then had an even harder time fighting the heartless, who sora fights no problem on a daily basis as well as utilizing the old wielder's skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back