• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

rate the sig above you

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
you dont even have a sig...not really >.>;; if u wanna consider those animations a sig then there awesome and sexah lolz :D

9/10 xP for the animations >.>;;

Azndawg

i like the background of the sig and...monkeybutt just cracks me up too :D
8.5/10

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hahahaha thats been my internet name for a looong time o_o and there is a huge history on how i got it too

Very nice sig good blend..but its missing something from making it near perfection...

8.9/10

Anti-Dark

looks decent, I give it a 6/10, fairly simple, repition of those pictures is annoying, no real effects to pull it together along with too much crowding

Anti-Dark

yours gets a 7/10 for the actual sig, too dark overall, colors seem to blur a bit too much into one another, no difference in text, too hard to read, but it gets a 8/10 b/c I can tell that you know how to use your programs

S

silverdragon

I like it, It could be a bit mor colourful tho 8/10

(To the next person who posts, please dont flame mine :) )

L

Lil Krey-Z

pritty kool..very blueish n dat ma fav color ^^..da only thing i dont like is da font u used fo da text...soo 8/10

Anti-Dark

it looks.....pretty good, a bit blury, that effect blurs it a bit more, the silhouettes you use confuse the image slightly, text coloring is pretty good, 7.5/10

overall, you get A-D's approval of major potential sig maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back