• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

I think it'll be on a console. See the picture for evidence:
recording%20jiminy2.jpg

This is supposedly Phil Snyder's first session as Jiminy. You can see what looks to be Kingdom Hearts Recoded in the background on a TELEVISION.

So most likely its a PSN/XBLA game unfortunately.

But Nomura just said the new games wouldn't hit the consoles.

Also, any game, even a PSP game, can be displayed on a television.

Kyarah

It's on a television so he can see the character. Take a BBS cutscene on youtube and put it fullscreen, of plug your PSP on your TV. It's still an handled game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I don't really care what it is. I'm tired of Nomura jumping over KH3. Four years. Four firetrucking years since the end of KH2. Four since Versus was announced. And we are still no where. We got BBS, yes, but where are we? Back to side stories. No where near the games we have been waiting for. -sigh- I'm tired of this. Tired like I'm tired of Bleach and Naruto.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

I don't really care what it is. I'm tired of Nomura jumping over KH3. Four years. Four firetrucking years since the end of KH2. Four since Versus was announced. And we are still no where. We got BBS, yes, but where are we? Back to side stories. No where near the games we have been waiting for. I'm tired of waiting. -sigh-

My gawd, I agree with you. I'm sick of these firetrucking side stories that are just fillers or are just reconning things. He needs to stop beating around the bush and make the damn thing already before everyone loses all interest in the series. I still can't even believe that he's still working on versus and all "WELL HERP DERP KH3 ISN'T COMING YET".

Radon

mofo

Oh and let's not fortget; Kingdom Hearts 1, 2 & 3 are only part of a much bigger series. s1britishguy

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I think it'll be on a console. See the picture for evidence:
recording%20jiminy2.jpg

This is supposedly Phil Snyder's first session as Jiminy. You can see what looks to be Kingdom Hearts Recoded in the background on a TELEVISION.

So most likely its a PSN/XBLA game unfortunately.
It's put up on a TV screen so that he can better emphasise and lip-sync his performance. It'd be impossible to get it right if he was doing on a mobile screen now wouldn't it?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

I hope it's a PSP remake/port. I think if they call it Recoded there probably will be new things in it and there will be a Japan release of it too. I hope the Fans in Europa won't get left out like how we were in RE:CoM

KiasuKiasiMan

But Nomura just said the new games wouldn't hit the consoles.

Also, any game, even a PSP game, can be displayed on a television.

True, too. Also when did Nomura say the new games wouldn't hit consoles?

EDIT: I didn't know the Nomura interview was already out.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

lol, the KH3 ranting made this pop into my head

OH MY GOD MUM MAKE ME A SANDWICH ALREADY
Well dear, I don't actually owe you a sandwich. If you're unsatisfied, why don't you make your own sandwich?
CAUSE I CAN'T MAKE MY OWN SANDWICHES, THE FUCK!! ARE YOU RETARDED!! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR SANDWICHES BUT I HATE YOU BITCH STOP STALLING AND MAKE MY SANDWIIIIIICHHH
You'll get it when I'm ready, darling. *starts baking cookies instead*
I DON'T WANT COOKIES I WANT MY SANDWICH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

In any case, I am really excited for a coded remake!! I think it's a beautiful little game with some very nice messages, and there are themes in it which could expand our knowledge of the way 'data' and 'hearts' work in the KH universe. Not to mention, there is some heavy foreshadowing for the future titles in the series.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

lol, the KH3 ranting made this pop into my head

OH MY GOD MUM MAKE ME A SANDWICH ALREADY
Well dear, I don't actually owe you a sandwich. If you're unsatisfied, why don't you make your own sandwich?
CAUSE I CAN'T MAKE MY OWN SANDWICHES, THE FUCK!! ARE YOU RETARDED!! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR SANDWICHES BUT I HATE YOU BITCH STOP STALLING AND MAKE MY SANDWIIIIIICHHH
You'll get it when I'm ready, darling. *starts baking cookies instead*
I DON'T WANT COOKIES I WANT MY SANDWICH FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

In any case, I am really excited for a coded remake!! I think it's a beautiful little game with some very nice messages, and there are themes in it which could expand our knowledge of the way 'data' and 'hearts' work in the KH universe. Not to mention, there is some heavy foreshadowing for the future titles in the series.

I'm happy coded is happening (considering it is probably the most likely route Nomura was going down)...but I'm just tired of waiting for the next main title. I feel like if they don't start now, it will never come out.
I want my firetrucking sandwich. Gosh! I hate cookies! They always look good then you throw one in your mouth and after chewing it for a couple seconds, its gone and you are left crying because there are no more cookies and you are left with a bitter taste. At least a sandwich takes more bites to finish it. Save for the BBS cookie. That is like the giant cookie from Mrs. Fields.

deep_but_stupid

With it being recoded not Re:Coded chances are it could be a totally different game with a data theme. probably not though.

And I prefer sandwiches to cookies too.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

I'm thinking PSP, possibly bundled with Birth By Sleep. I doubt they'd waste their type patching it up, graphic-wise, to PS2 or even PS3 level.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards

What do you guys think will be added to the game? I mean Code seems to small to be a real handheld game.

seifbugazia

What do you guys think will be added to the game? I mean Code seems to small to be a real handheld game.
I think that they will edit 90% of thr game, including the plot. I dont know much about coded but I think there are bugs instead of heartless, so I hope they change most of the plot so there would be heartless.

I hope recoded gets released on the psp & not on the stupid iphone.

kingjustink

lol, wii...

Now really, did everyone forget that Birth By Sleep is to be considered as Kingdom Hearts 0? He has indeed been focusing on the main plot. You will probably get your compilations as some tenth anniversary thing perhaps in 2012. I myself am indeed looking forward to the remake, along with any other Kingdom Hearts game Nomura has to offer.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Lol.. I'm beginning to wonder if the two other projects pre-dating KH3 are Re: Coded and the Compilation disk. In a way, bringing Coded to America and bringing the FM versions of KH1 and KH2 over, possibly with more content could be what he meant in reconnecting the series of events or whatever. If that's the case, I'd love it. (It would mean no potentially pointless 9-year gap game and not going against his original plan of anything before BBS, though I can still see a little room for a Riku game.) At least, it would mean that we'll no more (completely new) pointless side games before KH3 and the story wouldn't be stretched further with more retcons. (at least, not as much..)

Edit: In short, there probably will be at least one new game before KH3, but I still rather that not be the case. Let's not risk adding more characters and corresponding retcons to explain their existence and why they weren't in the other games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back