• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

I think it'll come out this year. Nomura said that he wants to release a title within this year, so it'll probably be Re:coded. And I don't think it'll be for PS3 or a console, because it's not as big of a game as CoM. My guess is that it'll be on DS or PSP. It's kinda cool that it's for the NA fans, so it'll probably be coming to NA first!

tacochance

I think it'll come out this year. Nomura said that he wants to release a title within this year, so it'll probably be Re:coded. And I don't think it'll be for PS3 or a console, because it's not as big of a game as CoM. My guess is that it'll be on DS or PSP. It's kinda cool that it's for the NA fans, so it'll probably be coming to NA first!

They might not even bother translating it for Japan, due to the fact they allready have it. They got the final mixes and get all the games first, so if they want Recoded, they can SUCK IT! :Ds1butz

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Nomura! I finally get to visit my favorite world again, TRAVERSE TOWN! I can't wait for ReCoded!

Awards

They might not even bother translating it for Japan, due to the fact they allready have it. They got the final mixes and get all the games first, so if they want Recoded, they can SUCK IT! :Ds1butz

Yeah, but they probaby will....if they come out with a BBS FM, it'll probably come with that if it's on PSP. And besides, it's probably not gonna just be a port, it's probably gonna be a whole remake like Re:CoM, so technically they don't have it. They just have the regular coded. ....I wonder if it's gonna come out in other territories. It sucks that Re:CoM only came out in JPN and NA, but I live in NA so, it's good for me! :p

Staibdude

According to the game news site QuickJump (QJ.net - PC Gaming, PlayStation, Wii, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, News, Reviews, Downloads, Custom Apps, Homebrew and much more.), the next Game Informer with the Nomura article has Nomura stating a new Kingdom Hearts title will be announced at E3. He said that if anything, he didn't want to leave North American fans out of the fun, so he's announcing the news here. I'm thinking it has to do with those other games he's scheming. If anything, Recoded will be announced on the side.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

According to the game news site QuickJump (QJ.net - PC Gaming, PlayStation, Wii, Nintendo DS, Xbox 360, News, Reviews, Downloads, Custom Apps, Homebrew and much more.), the next Game Informer with the Nomura article has Nomura stating a new Kingdom Hearts title will be announced at E3. He said that if anything, he didn't want to leave North American fans out of the fun, so he's announcing the news here. I'm thinking it has to do with those other games he's scheming. If anything, Recoded will be announced on the side.

the interview was already posted

just go to the main site and scroll down

Mog

Awards

Recoded? Nah...... Reconnect is the next title,its not Kh3.

Awards

Exactly, a new TITLE will be announced, so why would the other games be announced, if he only said that one will be? E3 is an american covention, so it's obvious that the game WILL be Re:coded, and not just a game announced on the side. And yeah, by announcing it, NA fans won't be left out of the fun, because it gives us a chance to experience coded, which is a big part of the story, and the fact that it's being developed for NA first.

If u read the main page, you'd see that the new voice actor for Jiminy stated that he's recording for a game called Kingdom Hearts Recoded. And Reconnect isn't even a confirmed title. And it was never confirmed which title would be next, except that KH3 will be last.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Oh jeez. Recoded is the same game as Coded, it's just a remake of Coded.

Reconnect is a completely new game that has yet to be announced. KH3 is still a ways off.

Mog

Awards

Exactly, a new TITLE will be announced, so why would the other games be announced, if he only said that one will be? E3 is an american covention, so it's obvious that the game WILL be Re:coded, and not just a game announced on the side. And yeah, by announcing it, NA fans won't be left out of the fun, because it gives us a chance to experience coded, which is a big part of the story, and the fact that it's being developed for NA first.

If u read the main page, you'd see that the new voice actor for Jiminy stated that he's recording for a game called Kingdom Hearts Recoded. And Reconnect isn't even a confirmed title. And it was never confirmed which title would be next, except that KH3 will be last.

can i ask something,what the heck is E3?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Have you read the OP? Reconnect isn't a confirmed title, no matter how many people say it is.

E3 is the annual Electronic Entertainment Expo. It's pretty much the largest gaming convention outside of Japan.

Mog

Awards

Oh jeez. Recoded is the same game as Coded, it's just a remake of Coded.

Reconnect is a completely new game that has yet to be announced. KH3 is still a ways off.

Yes I knew that...hence the re part standing for remake.. it has to be announced...why would Nomura just throw it in the bbs secret ending for no reason?

Mog

Awards

Have you read the OP? Reconnect isn't a confirmed title, no matter how many people say it is.

E3 is the annual Electronic Entertainment Expo. It's pretty much the largest gaming convention outside of Japan.

Oh i see... when is that?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

dont double post

just edit the previous post

i guess it will be bundled with BBS since under the special tab on the official site is still closed

maybe, just maybe

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Don't double post. There's an edit button on the lower right of your post.

E3 2010 takes place June 15-17.

CrimsonSquall

Eh... coded doesnt seem like something i want 2 buy... BBS is a game i wont pirate, but this game most definitely. I WANT A RIKU GAME NOMURA!!!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Yes I knew that...hence the re part standing for remake.. it has to be announced...why would Nomura just throw it in the bbs secret ending for no reason?

What?

Dude, Reconnect is a completely different game. ReCoded is just KH Coded remade for NA.

Reconnect is not going to be announced at E3.

ReCoded will be announced at E3 for America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back