• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

What?

Dude, Reconnect is a completely different game. ReCoded is just KH Coded remade for NA.

Reconnect is not going to be announced at E3.

ReCoded will be announced at E3 for America

how do you know reconnect wont be announced? :/ and i knw recoded is a remake of coded for mobile im not that dumb:) so what platform will recoded be for do you think? oh and about the double post, Am i not alllowed to post 2 messages one after another?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

how do you know reconnect wont be announced? :/ and i knw recoded is a remake of coded for mobile im not that dumb:) so what platform will recoded be for do you think? oh and about the double post, Am i not alllowed to post 2 messages one after another?

No, no you're not. I'd like for it to be on the PSP, or the DS. Doesn't really matter which.

Mog

Awards

No, no you're not. I'd like for it to be on the PSP, or the DS. Doesn't really matter which.

the ds graphics wouldnt be as good as a psp's. but i think id like a 360 release, seeing as kh3 will be for ps3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I don't know for sure that Reconnect wont be announced for E3. But I'm being realistic, it's just unlikely.

And I would like ReCoded to be for PSP or DS, preferably the DS.

X

Xin

I think it's suppose to be ''Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories'' not ''Kingdom Hearts Recoded''

Cause his first Project was the movie you saw when you clicked on his name. And that was Re: Chain of Memories.

I think they wrote wrong. But I'm not sure though...

KHFanatic2010

It would be great! I haven't played the original KH coded. I hope it comes to the PS3 (fingers cross) in the EU version, I don't want another game for the psp because I decided for a PS3 instead, I'm very excited about this news. Roll on E3 for next week!!!!

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I think it's suppose to be ''Kingdom Hearts re:Chain of Memories'' not ''Kingdom Hearts Recoded''

Cause his first Project was the movie you saw when you clicked on his name. And that was Re: Chain of Memories.

I think they wrote wrong. But I'm not sure though...

It says on his website that his first project is Recoded. The cutscene on the screen in the pic is definitely from coded. Eddie Carroll played Jiminy in Re:CoM, which was released back in December 08.

So no, it's Recoded, not Re:CoM.

Edit: Hey look, there are currently 14 users and 35 guests viewing this thread xD

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

what time is square enix's E3 press conference?

Awards

khrecoded.jpg

I made a quick logo 'cause I was bored.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

the ds graphics wouldnt be as good as a psp's. but i think id like a 360 release, seeing as kh3 will be for ps3

Why would they put a mobile phone game that runs on 2D graphics on the 360? That is completely backwards.

It will probably end up on the PSP or DS considering Nomura pretty much said in the interview there were no plans for games on the PS3, 360, Wii, and iPhone. Which only leaves two systems open.

Nomura said in the interview KH3 (or what people like dubbing "Reconnect" on this site which isn't even it's name) was not being made right now. He was announcing two games. One is clearly Recoded from what we know about the dubbing, and the other one is most like another side game that isn't KH3.

And no. You can't double post. That is why there is an edit button or you wait for somebody to post before posting something else.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

They're not calling Recoded because it's a remake. It's definitely going to be a port. Recoded probably just sounds better in America.

ZigZag

In the artical stands "On May 19th Phil took over as the voice of Jiminy Cricket for Disney Character Voices. The first project was “Kingdom Hearts Recoded.”"
And this is a picture of his first session as Jiminy Cricket:
recording%20jiminy2.jpg

In the background on the monitor you can see Jiminy in front of a.. shoe?
Does anyone know from whom? xD

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

I think it'd be best if it came out in NA/EU on the iPhone/iTouch. Just think about it for a second. And then you realize how much better it'd be on iTouch/iPhone then on PSP/DS.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

In the artical stands "On May 19th Phil took over as the voice of Jiminy Cricket for Disney Character Voices. The first project was “Kingdom Hearts Recoded.”"
recording%20jiminy2.jpg

This was answered a few pages back. It's Mickey's shoe while they are in HB.

I think it'd be best if it came out in NA/EU on the iPhone/iTouch. Just think about it for a second. And then you realize how much better it'd be on iTouch/iPhone then on PSP/DS.

Nomura already said no games on the iPhone in the interview.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

recording%20jiminy2.jpg

The shoes is Mickey and they are in Hollow Bastion

Mog

Awards

Why would they put a mobile phone game that runs on 2D graphics on the 360? That is completely backwards.

It will probably end up on the PSP or DS considering Nomura pretty much said in the interview there were no plans for games on the PS3, 360, Wii, and iPhone. Which only leaves two systems open.

Nomura said in the interview KH3 (or what people like dubbing "Reconnect" on this site which isn't even it's name) was not being made right now. He was announcing two games. One is clearly Recoded from what we know about the dubbing, and the other one is most like another side game that isn't KH3.

And no. You can't double post. That is why there is an edit button or you wait for somebody to post before posting something else.

Well, if they are going to remake coded they will more than likely make it 3-d, no? ah I see... thanks for that....................................why can't I double post? What's the harm in it?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Well, if they are going to remake coded they will more than likely make it 3-d, no? ah I see... thanks for that....................................why can't I double post? What's the harm in it?

Double posting is the easiest way to get a higher post count and that's just cheating so it's against the rules, plus it's considered rude on most forums

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's a rule. It is a cheap shot at getting more post counts. Double posting can also create an overload of people posting nonstop and being retards. Mods don't want to deal with that, so that is why it is a rule.

I doubt it will be revamped like that in less than a year. It will probably be a direct port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back