• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReflectoMan

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

Damnit, it sounds like a console game it was supposed to be handheld if it is on the DS it will be perfect or maybe a Playstation store exclusive =D

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I can actually say that I like the idea of getting "Recoded." A compliation sounds very far-fetched at this point because it would be announced in Japan WAYYY before here, that's just the way it is. On the other hand Coded has already been released in Japan, so if it were to be something NA exclusive, it would be a remake of something already released in Japan, considering we are second to them with Nomura. Correct me if I'm wrong there.

Now, what systems? Coded is episodic, so it would work best from somewhere you could download it from. (PSN, Wii Shop Channel, etc.) I highly doubt that it would be released here on a disc or UMD.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I`ll be getting this game whatever system it comes out on. I`m thinking the PSP or DS though.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Wow this was totally unexpected. Can't wait for it. I'm hoping it has a bunch of extra content. Sounds like it's for the DS or PSP.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Sounds good but didn't they say they would never make a projekt like re-CoM again because it was to much work for a re-make?
atleast I've heard that a couple of times but it would be great if they just made a simple re-make that looked kinda the same on DS and PSP just so we get it in EU/NA and EU and don't forgett EU and if you remember that EU did not get re-CoM maybe you could give it to them too, what you say Nomura?

And don't make a Iphone game, not everyone has an Iphone, I surely don't.

and yeah, don't forget: EU want the game too!!!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

If it's for the DS, I'm hoping it has orchestral music. Games like Sigma Harmonics or Final Fantasy Tactics A2 pulled it off quite effectively. If it's for the PSP, I have no doubt it'll be great because there's enough room for them to put so many things.

KOIKOIBA

They don't do that with the Kingdom Hearts series, as a matter of fact during KH2 there were cast interviews held in studio and you saw the actors watching the monitor for time while recording lines.

I think that was just the Interview for the people to see how it looks like. Because Kirk Thornton (Saix) was the one who I heared from that he never actually know how Saix is looks like even though he voiced him.

tacochance

I'm getting it! Coded seems most interesting to me, personally, I could care less about what happened before, or durring Kingdom Hearts 2, I just care about what happened after. It seems to me, like NA will be getting one KH game per year for a few years now, we had Re:COM 2008, 358/2 Days 2009, and we'll get BBS 2010, and likely (If it's not allready finished and/or bundled with BBS) Re:coded 2011, thena fter that we'll probally get KH3 or Reconnect KH

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

Of course it's going to be the US version of Coded. Probably Re:Coded. If it said he recorded May 19th, that sounds about right that it could come with BBS since the game itself is already done.

DarMar106

Here's the evidence, in that new interview Nomura said one of the new projects was something for America, we now have this new voice actor for Jiminy Cricket doing work for "Kingdom Hearts Recoded", meaning whatever game it is is pretty far along. I think we are all thinking the same is an American version of Coded. Unless its something completely different, we should keep an eye on that site see how long that info stays there, or before Square Enix makes an announcement

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member

Yeah, I wonder if there are going to be extra cutscenes in Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded.

Rexy

Bronze Member

ok now i've been to that site and i saw the picture that there is:
recording%20jiminy2.jpg

now see this video:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded, Cutscene 13: Whatever the World... (English Subtitles)
stop the video at 0:31-0:32
now see that image (the image in the video that you've stoped) and the photo (in the photo look to the tv screen) i've inserted here, its jiminy and mickey's shoe, in hollow bastion
its Kingdom Hearts Coded

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Wow I didn't notice that picture. Thanks for pointing it out.

Shadow Key

Wait... all the remakes in Japan have English voices.

SO HELP ME IF THEY'RE MAKING THE AMERICAN VOICE ACTORS DO THIS JUST FOR JAPAN, I'M GOING TO HURT SOMEONE.

DarMar106

Nice Sleuthing Rexy! Well that pretty much answers that

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

recording%20jiminy2.jpg

now see this video:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded, Cutscene 13: Whatever the World... (English Subtitles)
now see that image (the image in the video that you've stoped) and the photo (in the photo look to the tv screen) i've inserted here, its jiminy and mickey's shoe, in hollow bastion
its Kingdom Hearts Coded

awesome observation!

so its kind of obvious that we are getting coded!

you cant hide anything from us Nomura!...........

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

recording%20jiminy2.jpg

now see this video:
its Kingdom Hearts Coded

I didn't think people would fail to notice it, but thanks for sharing.

Fortissimo

recording%20jiminy2.jpg

now see this video:
its Kingdom Hearts Coded

Ok, Now that you've pointed that out, I have to accept that the announcement is about Re:Coded. Good job.
It's exciting news that I'm not as excited about. Still, its a new game for us! I really hope those above are right about it being for psp.

tacochance

Well now that we know wer'e getting it, the only question is in what form? PSN download, DSiWare, Wiiware, iPhone App/Game/WhateverYouCallIt. Personally, I'm hoping for BBS to come with a voucher for or a seperate UMD containing coded, I just wanna play it soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back