• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

Ya know honestly I would have made Xion this type of character:

She starts out like she does in the game, she becomes friends with Axel and Roxas. Their friendship grows. She learns she's a replica of Sora. She thinks the orgnaization including Axel and Roxas are trying to kill her. She becomes an anti-hero, trying to absorb Roxas before he can absord her. This goes on for a little while. Then she learns the truth about Xemnas' plans for her and realize Axel and Roxas were her friends all along and so she makes Roxas fight her so he can absorb her, and he'll be safe.

Then Xemnas appears before Roxas and there are some BBS hints or something in this scene. Roxas gets extremely pissed. Goes to the world that never was to fight Xemnas but is captured by Riku before hand.
-----------------------------------------
Now that would have been epic.

F*ck, that would have made Days a much better game. I love Xion as she is, but $hit your idea makes more sense. Plus, Roxas actually sounds more interesting this way (IDK why, but I was never a big fan of him when KH2 came out) Makes him seem more like the badass we all saw in ASAS and Deep Dive. XD

On another note, I'm hoping that the cutscenes are lip-synched for RE:Coded. RE:CoM is still haunting my nightmares.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Lol. The title was like "What?" And the way it is spelled doesn't make you think to say "358 Days over two." Maybe if Nomura had written it like a math equation where it said

358 Days
-----------

Then I would have gotten it beter. But the game is only 90-100 days of Roxas and Xion's life. what happened to the other 200+ days?

Exactly.

F*ck, that would have made Days a much better game. I love Xion as she is, but $hit your idea makes more sense. Plus, Roxas actually sounds more interesting this way (IDK why, but I was never a big fan of him when KH2 came out) Makes him seem more like the badass we all saw in ASAS and Deep Dive. XD

On another note, I'm hoping that the cutscenes are lip-synched for RE:Coded. RE:CoM is still haunting my nightmares.

Thanks, I have way too much time on my hand XD

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Lol. The title was like "What?" And the way it is spelled doesn't make you think to say "358 Days over two." Maybe if Nomura had written it like a math equation where it said

358 Days
-----------

Then I would have gotten it beter. But the game is only 90-100 days of Roxas and Xion's life. what happened to the other 200+ days?

LOL I always read the title as three five eight two for some reason. It didn't completely dawn on me that it was three hundred fifty-eight days over two until I was watching E3 and they pronounced it right and I was sitting there thinking "Oh."

((lol I like how we're all completely off topic and talking about how much Days sucked instead x3))

Magic

Because it would make up for the crap that was Days and the game that alot of people DNW.
Plus, it would probably sell really well in Japan considering the popularity of the PS3 there (Along with KH I assume).

YES :D
You should've made Days instead of fanfic writer lady and Nomura. It would've actually been an okay game with the plot points you're putting up.
They should've just changed the title of Days to Kingdom Hearts: Days of Xion THEN it wouldn't of been misleading because the fact that it was more about her than Roxas
annoyed me more than the skipping days issue.

Well, that's true. But I think we will have a better chance for one near the release of KH3(which will be like, what, 20 years from now?) That will be an easy way to get some more hype.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Well, that's true. But I think we will have a better chance for one near the release of KH3(which will be like, what, 20 years from now?) That will be an easy way to get some more hype.

lol
Eighty years later...
"Nomura, reaching ninety nine years old says that KH3 is finally coming! Sadly, most of the fanbase is either dead or have lost interest so the game shall flop :("

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

I HATE KINGDOM HEARTS CODED. IT IS A WASTE OF A VIDEO GAME AND SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CREATED. the only way i would get this game is if the gameplay was like a normal game.

Allister Rose

French Lover

kh coded hinted even more information about the next kh game, and answered about who were in torment, but at the same time the game did not end with normal happily ever after, instead it got an epilogue ending.

we now know there is hidden data inside sora that ansem the wise has placed in him and that data will reveal how to save those who are in torment

Last edited:

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member

kh coded hinted even more information about the next kh game, and answered us who were in torment, but at the same time the game did not end with normal happily ever after, instead it got an epilogue ending.

we now know there is hidden data inside sora that ansem the wise has placed in him and that data will reveal how to save those who are in torment
i agree it is important but i think they could have utilized it in a better game, like a normal one. i just dont like how the game is played...at all.

Allister Rose

French Lover

if it gets ported to PSP or another console, than the gameplay will change a bit.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

All I know is that I would definitely love to Coded in full FMV scenes. There's one part at the end that I really want animated: but I guess it would take off the surprise, considering it would be hard to mask a voice without text.

Yeah, Days was a bit of a dissapointment. Sometimes I feel that it would have been tons better if Xion wasn't involved.

Much better, if you ask me. I would get into it, bu I won't since it isn't really the topic for it.

LOL I always read the title as three five eight two for some reason. It didn't completely dawn on me that it was three hundred fifty-eight days over two until I was watching E3 and they pronounced it right and I was sitting there thinking "Oh."

I think it was completely stupid, the title, I mean. Well, the game too, but the title was unnecessary, and more complicated than need be. Like Days itself, actually, so it fits, I guess. Still, once I found it really was just simply 358 days, I was like..."-_-".

((lol I like how we're all completely off topic and talking about how much Days sucked instead x3))

Coded at least managed to hold more importance than the 24++ hours that Days did.

Spoiler and deus ex machina.

Like Nomura needed more bad literary devices.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards

:D awesome!
i hope its either ds or psp.

/////////////////////////////

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back