• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

I don't have a Ds to begin with T_T....so if my friend buys it then i'm going to play it if not then there's always youtube.

I'll be waiting your playthroughs :D

Key to Truth

Awards

I don't have a Ds to begin with T_T....so if my friend buys it then i'm going to play it if not then there's always youtube.

I'll be waiting your playthroughs :D

There's something called "emulator", use it :p

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Wait so what happened to Agito XIII?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

you see i knew it, its not long enough to be put on the psp its a very short side game

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

They'll probably add enough to make it cost as much as a regular DS game, maybe $20 or $30. At least I hope they do

codemaster

Awards

Hey, its an RE game. They may add more things to it like a side quest or expand on the story.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I'm not excited for Re:Coded. I'm excited for the 3rd Birthday. :D Finally we get some news on it. It was announced along with BBS and AgitoXIII and still had yet to get any updates. -is excited-

And NDS? Bleh. I was hoping PSP so we could get it bundled with BBS. Oh well. This game better be $19.99 or I'm not buying it.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

Go watch the BBS ending it was already blatantly obvious who Sora had to save.

I've already seen the BBS ending, but still it was never said in BBS that Sora had to save Terra,Aqua,Ven,Xion,Axel,Roxas, and Namine

Sure BBS hinted at it, but Coded confirmed it.

It might be "misleading" (although like blacksamurai said all it really indicated to me was how much time passes during the game), but it's better off for it. The problem wasn't that it skipped days, it was that 358/2 just didn't add that much of anything important.

Coded might have been a little more relevant, but it was still mostly pointless and all it did was mostly reiterate what we already knew from BBS's secret ending.

Well when I first heard of 358/2 days title I assumed it meant we would play 358 days and anyone would naturaly assume that. Thus it's a misleading title to some people.

Coded is still better than Days and I am very excited for Coded to be on the DS, P.S. Coded is better than days :p

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I've already seen the BBS ending, but still it was never said in BBS that Sora had to save Terra,Aqua,Ven,Xion,Axel,Roxas, and Namine

Sure BBS hinted at it, but Coded confirmed it.
Yes it was. Maybe not in those exact words but it was blatantly obvious he had to go save them.

"I must put back everything thats connected to me."

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Agreed. On other news lets hope this RE: coded comes with a better battle system.

I'm hoping for more worlds, maybe Monstro or perhaps Disney Castle can be playable now.

Jakek9

I love it. I love my DS, and even though I'm sick of these handheld side games, I love KH and I love my DS. Though I'm not so excited for this one.

I hope they get rid of that stupid side view. I also hope most of it is completely RE-DONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back