• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentmusic16

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS)

anyone else here think that there's going to be some kind of multiplayer on this?

that was the main reason i kept playing days; to get all of the weapons for the mission mode characters

jlk2009

thats good and all really but i dont wannna seem lame but is it gonna be big/long enough to be a full game if not i hope the umm pad the game in someway....

denizenofevil

Well, now I know who to blame if the next main KH game comes out on anything other than a Sony console... That idiot who's suing Square Enix and Sony and causing the problems in the first place!

Well, I'm looking forward to this game. I have a DS already and I'm getting a PSP for Birth by Sleep so I've got all my bases covered for the handheld consoles. Honestly, as a business major, I don't see any benefit in jumping around consoles. Nintendo for handhelds and Sony for the main games, fine but it doesn't make much business sense to suddenly jump over to XBox. Kingdom Hearts already has an established base on the Playstation consoles. Suddenly switching over to XBox would just be a big middle finger to those who anticipated that the next KH would stay on the Playstation consoles.

Last edited:

Dcasd1

is it going to just be a remake of coded or sometime new?

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

Well, now I know who to blame if the next main KH game comes out on anything other than a Sony console... That idiot who's suing Square Enix and Sony and causing the problems in the first place!

Well, I'm looking forward to this game. I have a DS already and I'm getting a PSP for Birth by Sleep so I've got all my bases covered for the handheld consoles. Honestly, as a business major, I don't see any benefit in jumping around consoles. Nintendo for handhelds and Sony for the main games, fine but it doesn't make much business sense to suddenly jump over to XBox.

Money is money, no matter what you put a game on ...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I'm pretty amused that any of you would think that lawsuit would do anything to damage SE and Sony's relationship considering it's a stupid guy bitching about dumb shit.

SE put it on the DS because they felt like it. Get the hell over it already.

denizenofevil

Money is money, no matter what you put a game on ...
You're missing the point. Yes, it's all about the money but anyone who knows anything about business will tell you that screwing over your fan base isn't a good idea. KH can be far more profitable if it stays on on one console. That, or make it multiplatform. Making it exclusively for XBox would stand to lose them a lot of money if there really is a feud between Square Enix and Sony.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

...Why in the world would it be exclusively on Xbox? ...that's a dumb idea, idk who gave you the idea that it would, but they're idiots.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

The PSP isn't doing so good now. The DS is selling as well as ever. That's probably why they put it on the DS.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

You're missing the point. Yes, it's all about the money but anyone who knows anything about business will tell you that screwing over your fan base isn't a good idea. KH can be far more profitable if it stays on on one console. That, or make it multiplatform. Making it exclusively for XBox would stand to lose them a lot of money if there really is a feud between Square Enix and Sony.

That's true, it's all about the market and with tough economic times, it isn't a good idea to make different games in the series for every console. Sure making 1 game for every console is a good idea but not multiple games in the series.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, I'm looking forward to this game. I have a DS already and I'm getting a PSP for Birth by Sleep so I've got all my bases covered for the handheld consoles. Honestly, as a business major, I don't see any benefit in jumping around consoles. Nintendo for handhelds and Sony for the main games, fine but it doesn't make much business sense to suddenly jump over to XBox. Kingdom Hearts already has an established base on the Playstation consoles. Suddenly switching over to XBox would just be a big middle finger to those who anticipated that the next KH would stay on the Playstation consoles.

If you really think it's that perosn's fault I think you need to do a lot of research.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

I'm pretty amused that any of you would think that lawsuit would do anything to damage SE and Sony's relationship considering it's a stupid guy bitching about dumb shit.

THIS

I don't see why people are getting upset with them using both Sony and Nintendo. Both are great video game companies.

denizenofevil

...Why in the world would it be exclusively on Xbox? ...that's a dumb idea, idk who gave you the idea that it would, but they're idiots.
I don't believe they would put it on XBox but there are people who believe that there's a chance.

If you were talking to me, I was referring to the main games, not handheld side games. And by the way, they didn't just put it on the DS "because they felt like it". That's not how businesses work. It's not just about the lawsuit. Square Enix and Sony are actually pointing fingers at each other. There is a potential for this case to really blow up.

Dcasd1

Can someone please answer my question is recoded just a remake of coded because if it is i don't know why everyone's so excited about it?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

Can someone please answer my question is recoded just a remake of coded because if it is i don't know why everyone's so excited about it?

nobody here played coded in the first place
so i guess we have the right to get a bit exited

ThePromise

Tired
Awards

Well, is Re:Com a Remake of Chain of Memories?...

Think about it ...and probably because of better graphics and because no one wants to play it on a phone ...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

derp not at all

This "lawsuit" came WAY too early for them to decide that they'll put it on the DS. And their relationship is not being ruined by some twit.

Here is why it will be on the DS. Handheld games are easy to produce compare to console games. DS games are easier to make than PSP games. They just released BBS and want to release Recoded fast. The DS is the only option. And since they already have all the programs and data for Coded, they just need to put it on the DS. Facing facts, SE wanted an easy way to put this game out and the DS was the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back